-4-

"Good morning," Hailey said as she walked into the set. She was one of the firsts to arrive. For now there were only Robert and Daniel, the one playing the guy Hailey's character is going to fall in love with. Sorry for the spoiler.

"Good morning Hailey. Do you want coffee?" Robert asked while flipping through pages in his hands.

"Yeah, thanks." She smiled.

"Great, so maybe you could make some for us too?" He asked cautiously and laughed. "Sorry, we were just too lazy."

"There's a starbucks under the building and no one's here yet anyway, why don't Daniel go?" Hailey suggested and it seemed her idea was great.

"Daniel? Are you still here?" Robert looked at him expectantly, making Hailey laugh. "Hailey, meanwhile go to Lily and get ready."

Hailey's role in this show is very ironic if you know her in real life. As Hailey, she's very gentle. Her wardrobe is full of pastel colors, she gets scared easily, she's shy, and was never excited about the idea of big parties, which is something very main and common for people her age.

But as Nicole, oh.. She's the exact opposite. Lily made sure to cover her face with layers of makeup, the clothes she had to wear were always dark, and not to mention the personality.. And yet, she's the one who got the part. She loved playing Nicole, to be the opposite of who she was. And maybe that's exactly the reason they chose her, Maybe there was a little bit of Nicole in Hailey waiting to burst out.

"Nicole!" Ben got into the room, they were in the middle of a scene.

Hailey rolled her eyes and got down from the window pane. "What do you want?"

"Where did you want to go this late?" He rubbed his forehead desperately. "Go to your room."

"Come on dad let go of me, I'll go wherever I want."

He let his hand fall down and looked at her, stepping forward and grabbing her hand. "You stay here, and you're grounded for a week."

"Dad!!" She screamed.

Again it was funny, since Hailey never tried to sneak out and obviously was never grounded. There was just never a reason to ground her. When she just talked about auditioning, Jenny laughed at her. 'You're such a dork Hailey, did you even read what it's about?'

"What's all that makeup? Where did you want to go dressed like that?"

"None of your business." Hailey pulled her hand back and looked at the floor, Ben sat on his fingertips and looked at her while holding her hands.

"Nicole, please talk to me. I know it's hard without your mom.. Don't think it's easy for me. But I want us to go through this together, you won't let me get near you. You're ruining your own life..." His voice started to tremble, for a moment Hailey really had a hard time keeping her serious and annoyed face.

"Dad, I'm 16. I know what I'm doing."

"No you don't! You think 16 is the peak? You're still young. And I'm your father, I won't let you go downhill like this!"

Again she rolled her eyes, went past him and up the stairs.

"Cut!!" Robert yelled and Hailey ran back down the stairs.

"It was a sad scene." Hailey told Ben, he laughed a little.

"Yeah. But you were really good, I kinda believed you couldn't stand me."

Hailey burst out laughing. "For sure." There was a short silence, and then she added - "You were great too, I was about to cry and say I'm sorry." He laughed.