• ❝〔 ☁️ 〕❞ •

Start from the beginning

    "Hey, what're you two doing? Let's keep running" Killua said, a bit ahead of the two of you. "Yeah, we should go, if he can't even pass the first phase then what's the chances of him being a hunter?" I mocked him, provoking the tall man to get his shit together.

    Leorio murmured something in between pants and huffs that I couldn't make out, once he finally caught his breath. "...That's c(r)ap🧢.."

    Leorio suddenly went and ran ahead of us. "I CAME HERE TO BECOME A HUNTER AND THAT'S THAT!" A strong wind shuffled my hair a little as Leorio ran past us

    I grin "yes king, go off!! " I yell in encouragement.

    I get back to running in an instant, picking up my pace and eventually ending up running next to Kurapika and Leorio who were sweating bullets. " hey Leorio " I called him. 

    " what?" He asks in between pants.

    " I have the feeling you're not here just for the money... Why do you really want to become a hunter?" I asked, I figured that'll make things go faster or something. "I know you're not just a money/hungry/freak"

    His face did something ugly when I said that. 

    " It's true," Kurapika said, "We have met only a few days ago, but I've understood that you're certainly not an avaricious person"

    " what the fuck is avaricious ???" I ask I hate textbook people.

    " having or showing an extreme greed for wealth or material gain"

    " huh"

    " greedy people, y/n"

    " oh"

    " Well, even Kurapika who's pretty judgemental thinks so." I smile, " am I really?" Kurapika sweatdropped.

    Wait, isn't Gon and Killua having a race right now?.. would be really unfortunate if i...

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

    " nooooo! y/n got first!" Gon sulked, " you weren't even part of the race, you bastard!" Killua accused.

    " no, you're a towel!" Maybe running for 4 hours without water was kinda getting to you, " what the hell are you talking about?"

    Also running up ahead just so I could win in a race I wasn't even in was pretty fucking stupid, ya know? Now that I'm dehydrated as fuck..

    ' Deep breathe in, deep breathe out y/n, drink your saliva or something' I give myself 'advice', leaning on the wall. "I'm so dehydrated..." I groaned.

    " Why did you even run ahead of us?" Kurapika asked, " the desire to be ahead of everyone" I replied, standing back up.

    The place was really foggy, but I can see through it a little.

    "We are now at The Milsy Wetlands, also known as the Swindler's Swamp" The examiner began to talk,

    " Be careful if you let them deceive you... you're dead"

    As the gates from the 1st phase were about to close, some dude tried to get out before the gates closed, keyword; tried to.

    "These wetland creatures will use every trick in the book to fool their prey, stay very close to me so you won't be deceived"

    ' and scene!'

    "He's lying!"

    "D-Don't let them fool you..." A head poked from around the corner, and he was beaten up. " They're fooling you! He is an imposter! I'm the examiner!" All the examinees were very confused "Look at this..." He dragged a manー a thing who looked very similar to Satotz.

    "I'll show you! He's one of the 'Man-faced Ape'!"

    Yeah whatever, you know what happens after.

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

    " Leorio! Kurapika! Killua said we should move up!" Gon called for the other two who couldn't be seen due to the fog getting thicker.

    " Oi! Can't you see the tension around us?" Killua said,

    " Idiot! If I had the strength I'd already be there" Leorio spat back from afar " Don't worry about us!" Blondie assured us.

    " Let's go Gon" Killua ran up ahead, "Wait! y/n, are you okay?" Gon asked, " huh? Yeah, I'm good, why?" I ask, do I look tired?

    " aren't you tired ?"

    " nah bro I'm built different" I proudly grin

    " if you say so" He gave a smile,

    We walked through the forest quietly for a long ass time while occasionally hearing people screaming in the background, none of us spoke in the long ass time till Killua suddenly said, "You've been quiet the whole time,"

    Somehow knowing it was directed at me, " Why, have I been loud?"

    He hummed in thought before answering " kinda..? I took you for the kind of person that's annoyingly loud but funny "

    " offense has taken" I jokingly gave him the finger.

    " A lot of people are screaming..." Gon commented, "Just stay on your guard." We continued to walk for a while and I was completely zoned out for some reason.

    Suddenly we accidentally stepped on something, I instantly remembered what was gonna happen, but before I could really comprehend that, our surroundings were already dark.

" Disgusting! I could feel the warm saliva of the frog damn near all over my body fuck and it smells gross!!" I whined out of genuine disgust.

    I heard them say 'gross,'

    " pour the soda on its mouth already, Killua!" I couldn't even think about anything except how gross this situation was, I heard him open the soda can before pouring it all over the frog's tongue.

    Soon the frog puked all of us out, we fell on our backs with saliva and probably puke around us making me gag a bit.

    " That was smart, Y/n!" Gon praised me, " Killua was the one with the soda." I puked a little.

    " ...But how'd you know I had it?" Killua was sus of me. " Shhh my huge brain got us out, be grateful" I shushed him

    Killua deadpanned," I could've gotten out without you or the soda anyway"

    " I'm still worried about Leorio and Kurapika" Gon worried,

" Forget about them, let's go," Killua said, getting up.

    " damn you suck" I got up shaking off every saliva on me.

꒰ 🥀 ꒱

Omgomg my mom just told me I'm like my dad, like omfg no shit not like im his literal child.