• ❝〔 🌸 〕❞ •

• ❝〔 🌸 〕❞ •

" ah fuck! "

The back of my head hit something hard, I feel like I just got thrown. I sat there for a while holding the back of my head and sucking air through my teeth then letting out a groan, Peter Griffin style.

As the pain slowly faded away, I could clearly hear the sound of water splashing and people chattering.

VI mentally cursed and looked around me, I immediately recognized where I was.

I could smell the nostalgic scent of the ocean, then the horrible smell of people.

" hah, what the fuck " I am so confused ???

'Is this the game? I thought it would just be a self-insert game type of shit but no, I am actually in Hunter x Hunter ?? -

oh my god is that a mafucking katana? No way, that's so cool. I found a katana near my feet, I scoffed in amusement " your mine now ". Finders keepers

I noticed how my attire was the same, fucking shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

I mentally cursed the game for not letting me choose my own outfit like some Dress Up game from girls go game.

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

loading.....

◈ ━━━━━━👾━━━━━━ ◈

Timeskip cause why not. Now, I'm standing next to the other three.

" Finally, you're the last four? What are your names? " The captain asked, bringing his pipe to his lips.

" I'm called Leorio "

" I'm Gon! " His cheery voice gave just gave me serotonin

" My name is Kurapika "

"Y/n! here to make my existence your problem " I introduced myself giving a small smile and a small salute, the captain continued.

" Why do the four of you aspire to become a hunter? "

That question made me a lil nervous. What the hell was I gonna answer?

Leorio was the first to speak, " Hey! If you're not an examiner you can't just boss us around! "

The captain didn't respond.

" Mans, shut up, " I say, actually getting secondhand embarrassment.

" I want to find my dad! " Gon answered, raising his hand. " Hey, not so fast, brat! You shouldn't answer him! " Leorio shoved a finger in the boy's direction.

" I agree with Leorio, " French boy said with a nod, " Aren't you younger than me? Show some respect! " Leorio added.

" He's literally agreeing with you?? " I say in a confused tone, old people really get upset at the smallest things.

" You too !! " He retorted back.

I decided to just give the captain a random reason.

" I plan to become important enough to be assassinated rather than murdered " I proudly say.

" Don't just answer, didn't you hear what I just said?! " He jabbed a finger onto my forehead.

" My goals are beyond your expectation!" I slapped his finger from my forehead, in like, a dramatic way.