37. Turn of events

Comincia dall'inizio

" Tsk. "

" At least your stubborness this time has led you to get it. "

Jimin frowns, automatically asking, " What? "

" The Juancock. " Tae shrugged like he didn't just say it.

" J-uancock? " Jimin was confused and weirded by the word.

Tae nods, acting all innocent infront of the oblivious Jimin. " Yeah. Juancock. Jungkook's cock. His cock. " Tae cackled.

" Stop talking already! " Jimin huffs, fed up with Tae.

" But you know I love you right? So you don't have to feel anxious if he tries to throw you away, I will gladly catch you with open arms and keep you with me. " Tae says. Jimin can't even focus. Just a second ago, he is annoying but now Tae is talking about serious stuff. Jimin hates to admit it but this somehow overwhelms his heart. Tae has always been the expressive one between the two. Not ashamed of expressing how he feels about Jimin- purely platonic. He always says that they are soulmates. And that he can sense all emotions coursing through Jimin's body. " I will keep my promise to you. Let's keep going for a long time. I only have you. " He pulled Jimin into a hug.

Jimin pouted, what else can he say without spoiling the moment

Jimin pouted, what else can he say without spoiling the moment. He can't even tsk. And so he begins to hug back.

" But there's one thing that bothers me Jiminie.. " Tae whispered before he lets go of Jimin and faced him properly. " I need to know. I feel like I couldn't sleep tonight if I wouldn't hear it now. " He says while placing his palm on his chest.

" What is it? "

" Did you use protection? "

Jimin stares, dumbfounded at the question. " Protection against what? " He was thinking of weapons shaking the hell out of his brain.

" Protection against pregnancy. " Tae replied nonchalantly.

" P-regnancy? " Jimin gasps, while blinking. " Are you crazy?! I can't bear a child. I am a man. " He rasps.

Tae raised his right brow. " Heck. Sarang is waving at you. " He scoffs, mocking at how wrong Jimin was. And Sarang is a living proof that a man can bear a child.

Jimin was so caught up, contemplating the situation as he examines his upper body. " I don't feel anything new nor strange inside of me. " Jimin suddenly looks up to argue with Tae again. He ain't easy to persuade.

Tae laughs. " It will take days or weeks to notice some changes. "

Jimin pursed his lips, lowkey wanting to get educated more. " And what if I don't see one in the next days? "

" Then, you can say thereafter that you're safe and finally breathes. " Tae winks.

" So it's like you're treating my body as an experiment, the-let's-test-first, if-it doesn't-work then my theory-is-wrong thing. " Jimin quoted, eyeing Tae suspiciously. " Are you sure you are telling facts with basis and not just some made up bullshits? Because I swear Tae.. "