Chapter 5

A/N: Hey everyone! Chapter 5 is here! So I kinda over-dramatized my Author's Note a bit. You don't really need to listen to the song, the story will still make sense. I just wanted you to listen(:

Disclaimer: I do not own Austin and Ally

Chapter 5:

Austin's P.O.V:

I played it safe,

I kept my foot up on the brake,

I never really took a chance in life,

And didn't live for today.

Oh girl, and then I met you.

Opened my eyes to something new.

You know you set me free like no one else,

And got me actin' a fool,

Don't you know changed my life,

Girl cause now I'm livin'

And it feels so right, yeahh.

You got my heart beat pumpin'

And it's going insane,

You got me jumpin' outta aeroplanes,

And that's why, whyyy

I'm crazy it's true,

Crazy 4 U.

I smiled to myself, surprised at how I suddenly had the ability to write lyrics to my song. I always wrote my songs without them because I couldn't find the right words but now it seemed so simple. My fingers felt sore and needed a break so I walked over to my desk to drink from the half-filled Aquafina water bottle. The water was cool and refreshing to my dry throat after two hours of practicing. I was finishing off the last few swigs when I happened to quickly glance outside my window. I started to look away but did a double take and choked on my water; spilling the rest on my shirt in the process and my eyes fluttered back. Across the street on her large balcony, sat Ally; scribbling something in that mysterious book of hers. I could tell she was in deep thought as her tiny hands zoomed across the paper and bit her lower lip. I smiled at how immersed she was in her writing that as soon as a breeze hit her, her hair blew back from her face, snapping her back into reality and adjusted her sweater. I found myself moving closer and closer to the window the longer I stared but got confused when I saw a mixture of sadness and remembrance in her delicate features. Suddenly she got up and entered into her room leaving her book behind on the chair. I waited for her to come back; knowing she never likes to leave her book out of her sight, but unexpectedly she didn't come back. I frowned but then saw a slender figure slip through the front door and secretively close it. I grinned knowing Ally was sneaking out once I saw her quickly walking along her driveway and didn't slow her pace until she was a few houses down. I narrowed my eyes while smirking, wondering what Ally was sneaking out for at about 6:15pm by herself. "Hey Mom," I yelled downstairs over my shoulder, "I'm going out; I'll be back soon okay?" I waited for her response, twisting the water cap on tightly. "Yeah honey I guess so, but be back by 10pm!" she answered. I quickly changed my wet shirt into a dry white v-neck and pulled on a deep orange sweatshirt. I grabbed my black high tops and adjusted my snapback to face backwards. I ran downstairs and heard my Mom pester me again as I reached the door, "10 o clock Austin!" I looked over to see her sitting in the living room on her favorite reading chair, reading The Casual Vacancy by J.K.Rowling. Her eyes never left the paper and her thin wired reading glasses were placed low on her nose. "Don't be late," she redressed flipping the page. "I got it okay," I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me.