Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own Austin and Ally

Chapter 11:

Ally's P.O.V:

"Ally where are ?you taking me?" Austin shut the front door securely before stepping off the stone porch and walking towards me. I shrugged and teased, "I don't know, I guess we'll just have to find out because you're driving," I smirked at his eye roll and we both started down the driveway towards his car. He quickly beat me to the car and gently moved me aside. I stood puzzled but saw him smirk once it dawned on me. He stood holding the passenger's side door with a goofy grin and I smiled. "Thanks Austin," I said as I slide in. He gently slammed my door and rounded around the hood of the car to open the driver's door. "So where am I driving us to Alls," he persude again once he closed the door and clicked his seatbelt. I shrugged my shoulders and fronted a mysterious look as he shook his head and turned the keys in the ignition before changing gears to reverse down his driveway then to drive. I directed him to continue straight as he focused on driving safely through the street discreetly iced with a thick sheet of ice. We neared Junie's house and both looked through my window to watch her tiny stature. She feverishly circled around a mound of snow that seemed to be a work-in-progress snowman. The blindingly pure snow illuminated her pale white skin which defined her freckled face and her flaming red and orange hair. Her woolen hat tried to tame her locks but it served no purpose as Junie bounced around to smooth patches of bumpy snow. Her little puff atop her pink hat bobbled with every movement she made. She soon spotted us and her bright blue eyes flashed with recognition. "Austin! Ally!" she squealed with happiness as a four year-old would. Austin rolled down my window and the frigid air rolled in as the glass retreated and disappeared within the car. "Whats up Blaze?" Austin smiled and leaned in towards my window to hold out his fist. Junie bounced over to my door, balling her pink mittens only to clash her extremely small fist with his drastically larger one. Junie smiled but also pressed her upper set of teeth over her lower lip. Her Hello Kitty mittens clenched on the window while she stood on her tipy-toes. "Austin," she giggled. "You know Ally right Rose?" She nodded and replied, "Yeah! She's my friend!" her eyes met mine and I smiled widely and asked, "Hey Junie, are you and Princess May Belle getting along?" She pulled a reflective face, scrunching her small nose, "Mmm she wouldn't share her toys with me but she gave me a polar bear so its okay now," I raised my eyebrows, "A polar bear? Not a pony or a unicorn?" She giggled loudly and shook her hair, "No silly it's cold outside! And Juniper's a friendly bear," Junie's face then turned very serious; her large, blue eyes wide with insist, " A pony would die instantly due to the freezing temperatures," I heard Austin stifle a laugh and saw him turn to hide his growing smile. I rolled my my eyes and nudged his arm. I turned back to an animated Junie. "Do you know what day it is?" I felt Austin's eyes on the back of my head. "Noooo, what is it?" she questioned. "It's Austin's birthday," I smirked and smiled mischievously. Junie shrieked with delight. "Jack! It's your birthday?!" she said surprised. "Yeah Rose, its my birthday," he said but quickly gave me a piercing look. "Happy Birthday!" she smiled excitedly. Her tiny teeth were still that pearly white and straight as all small children possess during their early years of life. "But where are you going?" she questioned with a confused face. I wagged my fingers to motion her closer. She caught on and scooted closer; turning her head so I could whisper in her ear. I cupped my hands around her ear and told her my plans. She giggled partly because my whispering tickled her and because Austin tried to listen in on the information. After I finished I turned to Austin who raised his eyebrows in annoyance while I smiled innocently. Junie covered her mouth to stop her giggles as her blue eyes flickered between Austin and I. "We'll we have to get going Junie but we'll see you later," I assured her. She nodded her head and stepped back from the car. "Bye Jack! Bye Ally!" she waved wildly. "Bye Rose! Make sure you feed Juniper! He's eating your snowman!" Austin warned. Junie's mouth dropped and her eyes became wide. She turned and frantically swatted an imaginary polar bear away from the deformed snowman. As we pulled away from Junie's, I looked in my side mirror back at her shrinking figure. She stood wagging her tiny finger at Juniper with a stern look and her hand on her hip while shaking her head. I laughed and said, "Junie is very clever for her age," Austin cracked a smile and shook his head but said, "Yeah, Red is a special one,"