1

LEAPING FELONIOUS GROUPS

"The activities of menacing mafias are exponentially being increased in our nation as reported by our intelligence. People are terrified to move in and out of their shelter even for domestic purposes. The anonymous mafia is indulged in all sorts of illicit activities all over the country. The mafias who were practicing smuggling have now started a new practice of kidnapping. 

According to the intelligence report the gang is spread all over the country and are using youngsters as a part of their mafia to indulge in such activities. Mafias are now being supported by big shots and becoming influential day by day. Becoming a part of this anonymous mafia is the ambition of today's youngsters-"

"Dad! Enough" I vigorously yanked the TV remote from his hands. He was annoyed. "Now what?" He shoot his brows at my direction.

"Dad I've told you so many times. Once you step into this house, you are suppose to drop your police self outside the door. No crimes! No politics! No investigations! or other rubbishes inside the house. You have responsibilities as a father too. Don't forget about it, dad" I reminded him once again, faking a cry.

He laughed at my exaggeration. "So, if that is your problem, I promise that I won't do it again" he reached out his hand pointing his pinky for a promise. A huge smile spread across my face, I linked my pinky with his.

He laughed at my childishness, so did I. "Sunny darling, what do you want for your breakfast?" He asked while making his way towards the kitchen. Seriously, I'm not a picky eater and he knows it. But still he asks me the same question thrice a day. That's what we call dad's love.

"Anything dad" I plopped down myself on the couch. "Where's my dear daughter planning to hangout today?" He mocked at me. I am a kind of person who never likes to stay at home. I always roam around with my friends. And yeah I forgot to tell you, Hi, I am Choi Sun - Bin. They call me sunny in short. I am an arts student and I'll be graduating this year.

"Dad, these are delicious. Better quit your police job and become a chef" I sarcastically remarked as I shoved another peice of the pancake into my mouth. He laughed at my joke. 

I had my breakfast and made my way towards the park as Areum asked me to join her for a walk. I managed to reach there at a spare of 10 minutes because I was already late. God! I am so desperate. She called me to comfort her as she broke up with her boyfriend recently and me being an intellectual, I delayed. Will a good friend ever do such a thing? I cursed myself under my breath.

As soon I enter the park, the only person who caught my eyes was her. I scooted towards her and hugged her from the back. "Woah! Sunny, you are so early" she indirectly mocked at me as I was late. "Chill. I know. I'm sorry. Please accept this as an apology" I stretched out my hand which was carrying a white bag. "What is this?" curiosity overwhelmed in her. "It's all for us. Open it" she grabbed it from me.

"Sunny? Are you serious? What made you think that braised chicken would heal a girl who is heartbroken" she gave me an annoying 'bitch! are you for real?' look. No! Did I make the wrong move? I don't really know how to deal with a heartbroken person because I haven't been in a relationship before. So, ofcourse I don't actually know how a heartbreak would feel like. But I thought that food can make people happy. 

Well, I can't do anything now. I have to convince her, I have to come up with a fake theory again. "You know what? In a recent article, I read that food can make people happier and it can also heal people who are heartbroken. Especially braised chicken can" I tried to sound serious as if it was for real. But all that I could get back for my effort that I put into my story making was a high a pitch laughter from Areum.

I tilted my head to look at her. This laugter, is the only thing that I longed for. It's been weeks since I saw her like this. Relationship sucks. All that I could think about relationship is cheating, hurting, blaming, doubting, possessiveness, etc. I could actually list out a whole role of paper. My fake theory would have not helped in making up her mind to accept my braised checked but it earned a valuable laughter from her.

Then we had a huge conversation about her life. She was spilling out about her stress which she had during her relationship but the worst part is that it's still bickering her. Stress does not only affect people who are in a relationship but it also follows them till they find another love. As usual, she kept on insisting me to find a boyfriend. She thinks that I am perfectly ready to get into a relationship as I recently turned 20, so did my dad.

But, that's not the only reason why she keeps on insisting me to find a boyfriend. As I have never been into any relationship before, she thinks that I need someone who can love me. Of course she does love me, but I need a soulmate. Whatever, I am not interested in relationships. We took our own time and had a big chatting session spilling out each other's mind since we didn't have any classes today.

"Sunny? I think we must go back home. It's late" she urged. I nodded and we exited the park. We were loudly chatting and laughing all through our way. She suddenly halted and reached out her hand to point towards something. It read-

"V love gelato"

_____________________________

Wanna know what she was pointing at? lol

Vote or I'll kidnap you

Also, leave your thoughts here. I wanna know.

Have a good day. Will meet you soon with another update <3