"oh mark who is this?"

"it's my girlfriend mom, she flew here today" mark put his hand over my shoulder. i smiled softly to his mom.

"oh my what a pretty young lady!!" i blushed at her. "a-ah thank you maam"

"aw you can call me mom don't worry!!" she excused herself.

"we'll be upstairs" mark dragged me upstairs with my bags and went inside a room, guessing it's his.

he closed the door and put down my bag. he sat down in the bed and signalled me to come over.

he wrapped his arms around me causing us to fall over on the bed making me giggle, i missed this.

"it's only been like 4 days and you're already like this. remember how we didn't see each other for 4 months?" he hummed.

"that was torture please" he held me close as he put his legs on top of mine. i felt him kiss the top of my head.

"let's stay like this for a while please" i felt his breath at the back of my neck which caused shivers at my back. i couldn't say anything but i did enjoyed staying like that.

i turned to face him and stared at his eyes.

in just a second my lips were now his. he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. the kiss took a few minutes when i decided to pulled out he instantly kissed me again.

he hovered on top of me which took me by surprise. he started to shower me with kisses from my jaw to my neck.

"m-mark your family are downstairs" i managed to say between his kisses.

"sorry, i just missed you so much" i couldn't say anything else and just enjoyed being showered by him.

suddenly the door knocked causing me to push mark off of me. "ow!" he groaned.

the door opened revealing his mom. "i wasn't disturbing anything right?" i felt shy but i shook my head.

"n-no! of course not maam" i scratched my nape and looked at mark who was at the floor.

"what's mark doing at the floor?"

"he fell over" i quickly answered. mark sat next to me on the bed again leaning in my shoulder causing my heart to beat fast.

"oh alright, there's snacks downstairs if you're hungry" mark hummed and her mom left the room.

"where were we?" he smirked. i stood up from the bed towards my suitcase.

"come on mark, not here please. we almost got caught by your mom" i unzipped my suitcase and took some things out.

"i mean i was just kissing you"

"yeah in my neck" i touched my neck still feeling the warmth of his lips. i heard him chuckle from behind me.

"don't tell me you didn't enjoy that" i blushed bright red. i could feel he was smirking behind me.

"see? you did enjoy it, come on yuna!" i tried to ignore him but he was so desperate i didn't understand why. we've made out before but nothing really extreme, he isn't this needy too.

he continued on convincing me but i didn't want to especially because his family are just downstairs and mark said i can be loud. i proceed to question is air here at la different from korea? is this why he's like this?

i heard a defeated sigh. "alright i give up, how about we watch tv?" i turned back at him and he gave me a smile.

he invited back to the bed as he opened his tv and put on a movie. he had his left hand for support of his head as i was resting on his chest.

he was playing with my hair, obviously not interested on what was playing but it seemed interesting to me so i tried to focus.

i flinched when mark gave me kisses from the back of my neck. "sorry," he grinned like he didn't do anything.

i playfully rolled my eyes before putting my attention back to the movie. he continued to keep getting my attention which was somehow working but i controlled myself.

i faced him as really was desperate for attention. i quickly pressed my lips to his.

"focus on the movie okay?" he nodded and chuckled. he wrapped his arms to me cuddling me from behind.

a phone suddenly rang but we remained unbothered but i can tell mark was starting to get annoyed.

"ugh who's ruining the mood now" he sat up grabbing his phone from his pocket. he put it on speaker for me to hear it too.

"yes?" hint of irritation was heard from him.

"are you with yuna now?" he hummed.

"did i disturb something?"

"actually yes you did" jinyoung's laugh filled in the call.

"right sorry wrong timing but manager nim said don't forget to film for an got7 offline"

"seriously? you could've messaged me that"

"manager nim wanted me to call you jeez calm down maybe i was disturbing something" i chuckled and mark whined.

i was confused at what he meant but i just agreed. "alright continue whatever you guys were doing"

he ended the call and sighed. "let's head down and eat" he got off the bed and i followed him as we went downstairs.

-----
a/n: sorry i took a long time to post i had to re-write this chapter so much and i was busy with schoolworks. but i promise i'll finish posting the rest now!! 🥺