chapter 17

YUNA'S POV

i woke up from my alarm clock. i got myself ready and head down to eat some breakfast. i didn't bother to open my phone even though it kept vibrating. i took a shower and put on my uniform and a gray jacket over it. i went back upstairs as i forgot something. i heard a car beeped from outside. i took a look at my window and saw someone outside. i couldn't really tell who it was cuz it was wearing a mask and a bucket hat.

i locked my house and got ready to walk to school. "yuna-ah!" i heard someone called me. i turned around and saw that it was jaebeom when he had his mask down.

i ran down and hugged him. "why are you here? don't you have schedules today?" i asked and let go of the hug.

"y-yeah we do but i'll drive to you school" he put his mask back on.

"what? you don't have to, i can walk" he didn't answer but opened the shotgun seat for me.

he went over to the other side so he can sit down in the driver's seat. he put his seatbelts on and so did i.

"h-how are you feeling? are you okay?" i was confused. "what do you mean? i'm fine" i had my eyebrows furrowed.

"i-it's nothing, you go to hanlim right?" i nodded. "i figured, anyway let's go" he started the car.

during our ride my phone just kept vibrating. "m-mute your phone" jaebeom suddenly said. i shrugged and just did what he said.

"did mark and youngjae made up?"

"yeah they talked to each other about it, mark hyung was alot calmer than at the ferris wheel which surprised us" jaebeom kept his eyes on the road.

when we reached the school i took my seatbelt off. "yuna wait," i looked back at him.

"whatever they say to you in there, please don't let it get you. we'll try to fix this, promise" i was still confused but saw that he was sincere so i just nodded even though i wasn't sure on what he talking about.

"i'll pick you up after class, wait for me here" i nodded and finally left the car.

as i was walking i saw alot of people looking at me and i heard alot of murmurs. what the hell is going on? i'd check my phone but i'm already at school and phones aren't allowed. i stopped by my locker and put all of my books and grabbed what i just needed.

my locker suddenly closed and saw that it was kiara. great day to start of the week.

"well the truth is finally spilled to the public. you know i don't really care about them anymore and i think you should be happy with all these attention you're getting" i noticed the hint of sarcasm.

"hey uh i don't know what you're talking about but can you not bother me now?" i locked my locker and i heard her laugh.

"playing the 'i dont know' trick i see" she glared at me but i showed her a expressionless face.

"i'm gonna borrow yuna now, thanks!" i got pulled away by chaewon and we went inside the girl's bathroom.

"girl can you explain what happened? i don't wanna believe these pictures cuz they didn't come from you but they look so real" chaewon grabbed her phone from her pocket.

"what do you mean? chaewon, i don't know what the hell is happening today! can you please explain?"

"why haven't you heard it? you're the talk of the school!" she showed me her phone and there were a few articles.

got7 jackson spotted with a girl holding hands. op said they saw them at the convenience store buying things.