chapter 6

YUNA'S POV

me and mark ended up eating the food they bought. i saw them all getting ready to leave when we finished.

"yuna, you'll be sleeping in our dorm in the weekends, is that okay?" jackson asked and i nodded.

"wait were leaving already? but yuna isn't okay yet"

"it's already 9pm hyung and they still need to close the school" i heard youngjae yawn.

"it's okay i can walk now" i stood up. "didn't you just say you sprained your foot?" bambam asked confused.

"it's fine i'm okay we can go now" i tried to walk but i just fell and mark caught me. "you can't walk, i'll just carry yuna to the van" my eyes widen to what mark said.

"you don't have to do that" i felt my face started to heat up.

"nope i'm carrying you. put a blanket on her please" mark insisted and yugyeom covered my legs with a blanket.

the crew started to head out and i would feel mark adjusting to carry me and i felt super guilty.

"i'm sorry you had to carry me" i said and looked down. "what? no it's okay! i'm fine with it, you're injured and you can't walk." he said as he walked onto the van.

he placed me down and i sat in the left seat at the far back and jinyoung was beside me. i noticed there was one empty seat here. mark sat at the very front with jaebeom and youngjae and infront of us were jackson, yugyeom and bambam.

the van started to drive and i looked through the window to see the stars. "woah" i said to myself.

"beautiful right?" i heard jinyoung say and i nodded. "just like you" i looked at him and scoffed as i punched him lightly.

"oh shut up" he laughed lightly. we both started talking to each other very quietly cuz the three infront were so loud.

"since when did you become a fan?" he asked me and i didn't know what to answer.

"never did, i just heard you guys from my friend chaewon. oh yeah, you're her bias!" i remembered that chaewon always talked about jinyoung and how good looking he was which was indeed true.

"ouch" he laughed a little. "how about you, who's your bias?" he asked.

"hmm i don't really know, you guys are all great and fun to be with, but i guess mark?" i answered not really sure.

he ticked his tongue. "i knew it"

"knew what?" i asked him confused.

"it's nothing. you can take a nap now, were still far away from the dorm"i agreed because i did felt a bit tired. he offered his shoulder as pillow so i used that and i drifted to sleep

time skip

"yuna-ah, wake up. we're here now" i heard jinyoung called me as he was lightly tapping my shoulder. i took the dust out of my eyes and looked at him. he smiled at me so i smiled back.

we both left the van and us 8 went inside. it was big and had alot of space. i looked through the place and saw a bunch of doors, maybe those are their rooms.

"hey uh.. can i look through the rooms?" i asked them and jaebeom nodded.

i look through all of the four rooms. they were all quite messy and had alot of stuff laying around.

"that's not fair hyung!" i heard bambam shouted. i went back to the living area to where they were all are.

"what's up?" i asked.

"jaebeom hyung said you'll sleep in his room" yugyeom pointed at jb.

"let's play rock, paper, scissors or something atleast that's sorta fair" jackson thought of.

"yeah you can't just decide without our opinion" youngjae crossed his arms. why are they all making this a big deal to where i was gonna sleep?

"i can just sleep in the couch you know" i tried to join the the conversation but just made all of them shut up.

"no!" they said in unison. i was startled as they were so loud.

"it's cold here!"

"and why do i have to sleep with jaebeom then?" i asked as i crossed my hands.

"i'm the only one with a solo room and all of them share a room already" jaebeom casually answered.

"i mean she can like sleep with us, right bambam?" jackson said and bambam agreed.

"no it's okay i'll just sleep here" i concluded and sat down on the sofa. they all exchanged looks and sighed.

they took out pillows and blankets for me to use. i fixed my position in the couch as i sat down.

"hey yuna! you can hug this in your sleep!" jackson went near me and gave me a green bird plushie. i hugged it so tight.

"aww thank you jackson!" i thanked and continued hugging it. jackson smiled back and then went in their room.

"yuna-ah you can call us if you need anything" youngjae reminded and i nodded.

"don't you wanna change into something more comfortable?" bambam asks and i shook my head.

"nah i'm okay wearing this" i said and bambam nodded.

mark then sat next to me. "you know you could've sleep with me and gyeom" mark frowned.

"and where will i sleep there? see you're stupid! plus the couch is really comfortable!" i hit him lightly in the shoulder. he laughed softly and touched the part i hit.

"call my name if you need anything" he smiled. "'kay!" i finally layed down.

time skip

everyone was in their room and i was left in the couch. the lights were all off so it was dark but i had a table lamp at my side. of course i couldn't sleep since this isn't my room. i sat back up and took my hoodie off. i put it in the side and reached from my bag. i had extra pair of clothes incase anything happens. i reached for my phone and saw that it was 11:30pm. i looked through my social medias and lay back down. ughhh i can't sleep. i looked at my cuts and they were all fine now.

i just stared at the ceiling and hugged the plushie jackson gave me. i wanted to open the tv but i couldn't stand up. i didn't want to bother the others they might be asleep already. i checked the time and it was 12:30am. i suddenly heard someone coming here and i sat up who it was.

"yuna?? why are you still awake?" yugyeom asked and sat next to me.

"i can't sleep.." i quietly said but he heard me. "can we watch tv?" i asked and looked at him.

"but it's really late"

"then why are you still awake?" i asked back at him. "i just went to grab some water" yugyeom replied.

"pleasee i really can't sleep"

"alright, please don't stay up too late" he stood up to open the tv. i clapped my hands and he sat back down next to me.

"let's watch a movie" he just nodded. he switch to the channels and stopped at one channel. i used yugyeom's shoulder as pillow as we both watched the movie. yugyeom is actually really tall than what i imagined.