chapter 20

YOUNGJAE'S POV

we were still doing the vlive but i was starting to worry about mark hyung and yuna. it's been 30 minutes and hyung still hasn't returned yet. jackson came back from the living room since he ate something in the kitchen.

"everyone i'm back! sorry you couldn't see me eat, i only ate a sandwich though" i looked back at jackson hyung and saw that he was holding his phone and the screen lit up.

"hyung! hyung!" i tried not to make it obvious and i just eyed him his phone.

"ah shi-"

"sheep. there's a sheep in bambam's island, oh wow they're so cool" i couldn't help but laugh at his excuse on almost cursing.

i went over to jinyoung and we read some of the chats. "jackson come here for a sec" i heard jaebeom hyung called jackson but it wasn't heard in the vlive.

jaebum hyung scolded jackson as his lockscreen wallpaper was caught. it was him and yuna holding hands and our ahgase definitely saw it. i saw alot of comments asking on when will mark wake up and i was worried.

"ahgase let's let our mark hyung sleep for awhile" i looked at jinyoung and he just eyed me a look saying to play along. jaebeom and jackson came back to the living room

"what is our leader doing?" i showed the camera to jaebeom hyung who was already busy in his phone.

"i'm finding a picture to post for my bestfriends" he laughed alittle. ehh he shouldn't call ahgase our bestfriends.

YUNA'S POV

i was laying at mark's chest and we were just talking. "sorry i left stains on your shirt" i apologized and pointed at his shirt covered with some blood.

"i can always wash this you know?" i giggled. i heard my phone received a notification. oh god not again. i peeked to my phone and saw that it was from chaewon, i sighed in relief.

@cchaeewon_
active now

hey hey are you home yet?

yeah i'm home

great!

are you watching got7's live rn?

what do you mean live?

in vlive, they're streaming right now

but mark's not there

i looked at mark and saw that he was reading our chat. i lightly hit him. "shouldn't you go back and do the vlive?" i asked him.

"i am not leaving you alone here, who knows what you do here alone" i saw him pout and he looked away. oh my god that's so cute.

"cute.." i whispered to myself but he heard it because he looked at me and did a couple more cute things. god i'm about to die here.

"you're the one here who's cute, you're red like a tomato" he poked my nose.

@cchaewon_
active now