~Our Home~

N. Freddy POV

"You're still mad at Nightmare, Freddy?"
"Of course I am! Like... When does a random black bear come out of nowhere and just challenges you and takes your role as leader so easily!"
"Who knows... Besides it's not so easy now that we have to take care of this kid"
"Oh... You mean the one that cries like a baby... What's his name again"
"His name is Chris, Freddy... How did you forget?"
"Cuz I don't really care Chica... It's not our fault Fredbear caused all this"

"Geez... It wasn't just Fredbear you know"
"Yea yea... At least now that I'm not leader I can take care of my kids more... And of course be with Foxy more"
"Whatever tou say gay ass bear"
"Single, sad, pathetic chicken"
"Rude!"

N. Fredbear POV

"I don't know Chris... I just think Nightmare... Doesn't really notice me... Besides he doesn't talk much"

"Can he even talk?" Can he?... I never heard him...

"I don't know... I mean we share the share room... Different beds and he does knock before he comes in... To make sure I'm not there? I guess" there is one last thing... Too...

"I wanted to ask you something Fredbear!"
"Huh? Sure what is it Chris?"
"How come Nightmare is always wearing that red bandana over his eyes?"

"I don't know..." I wish I knew tho... He doesn't seem to take it off... And when Freddy tried Nightmare growled at him... And hurt him... Amd we haven't tried after that... We don't want to get hurt...

And yet... I have seem to have a small crush on Nightmare... Why... I don't even talk to him much and I already like him... Weird... Besides... He's just my boss... And nothing more... Right?... Right?...

"Do you like him Fredbear?"
"I... I don't know... I mean... I admire his strength... Nightmare is strong... But I haven't really talked to him much... He's always so quite... To be honest... You kind of forget he's in the room and you get scared when you see him"
"He blends in with the shadows"
"Yea he does... Always... I should get going now... Cya Chris"
"Byee"

I teleported away. I sighed... I can't be falling for Nightmare now... Ugh... Feelings suck sometimes...

I opened the door to my room to see Nightmare on the other side.
"! S-sorry Nightmare" he just looks at me and nods then he walks out... Can he be mute?... I don't know... I walked in the room and closed the door behind me...

I wish I knew more about Nightmare... Maybe... Maybe I can ask him to hang out?...

I'll write him a letter... Well note... I got out a paper and a pencil

Note: Hey Nightmare this is Nightmare Fredbear... Or just Fredbear... Hehe... I waa wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime!... It's ok if you don't want to... Just wanted to ask... You know? Hehe... Um... You can write or tell me if you want to hang out.
-Fredbear :D

There!... I don't know if he would like to... Meh

I put the paper on his bed then laid down in my bed.

Nightmare POV

... He seemed scared when he saw me... I wonder why... I over heard Chica and Freddy yelling... Can't they just be quiet like... Please... Ugh...

"Oh hey Nightmare" I looked over to see Bonnie. I just waved to him. "How are you?" I shrugged the pointed to Bonnie. "How I'm doing?" I nod. "Could be doing better... If Freddy and Chica shut up"

"YOU SHUT UP BONNIE!"
"YOU SHUT UP FREDDY!"

I'm not going to be a part od this... So I walked off... Now... What to do?

End of chapter
Quick thing
They live in one big old house and N. Fredbear "kidnapped" Chris