XVI

Malleus felt light while holding M/n to him but this a question popped into his head about what M/n said before.
"What did you mean by 'in his spot'?"

"Uhh, Lilia is sorta in love with you, if you hadn't noticed. I mean it's kinda obvious, Mal."

"Is it really?"Malleus asked turning to Grim who had been taking pictures of the two for the queen and the demon butler nods, saying that he could tell soon as they met for the first time. Malleus blinked a few times trying to figure out how didn't see it at any point in time.
"Well, could it be that I'm your...First in a lot of things?"

"Ye-Yeah..."

"Don't feel embarrassed, you're my first kiss and eventually you'll take me in a special way and you'll always be the first to claim everything I am. You're my one and only first love and nothing will change that fact. However, I'm sorry for taking so long to get used to you."Malleus chuckles and kisses M/n on the forehead. Grim awes while taking another picture.
"The queen is going to love these pictures!!!"

"Is there a reason why you're taking them?"

"Oh! You two have quite the Fanclub among the other nobles, especially younger nobles who have yet to turn eighteen! He even commoners want a love like this."M/n blushed brightly at Grim's words and sighed softly; now full of embarrassment.
"I honestly don't know how to feel about the next social gathering then."

"Well, do what you usually do, smile, and be yourself. I meant to talk to you about this but my mother has been doing her part, she embarrassed your stepmother at one of her tea parties, and helped get a few things out to other nobles."

"Wow, she works fast."

"Indeed! Now time for our discussion on next week's gathering."

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

Now that the three were back in the castle, Malleus split from the two since they went to relax with Sebek and surprisingly Silver joined them as well. Malleus went straight to Lilia's normal hideout.
"Lilia-"

"Your majesty!"

"Oh, now I see it..."Malleus mumbles as his childhood friend happily funds over to him, when Lilia came to a stop Malleus steps back just a bit; due to Lilia stopping exactly in front of him.
"So I found that you liked me more than just a friend."

"Oh..."

"Lilia, I'm sorry but you've always been like a brother to me, ever since we met as children. I've never seen you in such a light...I'm sorry if I did anything to lead you on."Lilia bit his lip and looked to the marble flooring below their feet.
"Then I'll never stop loving you! No matter what."

"Give up, I have my mate, the one who my heart belongs to forever. You loving me will only hurt you and your very own mate, you turn 18 in a couple of months after Sebek and Sliver. If you do this, you'll be mate-less and no one ever wants to be alone like that."Malleus pats Lilia in the shoulder but Lilia slapped his hand away and declare that he won't give up.
"....I'm sorry dear friend, I'll never love you like I love M/n. He is my everything and I'm prepared to get rid of everything in his way. No matter who it is. Remember that warning."

Team Vil;💜

Team Vil;💜

Or Team Idia💙

Or Team Idia💙

(Not reviling the names of the book just yet but enjoy the wallpaper like book covers)