V

M/n and Malleus walk into the Draconia castle side by side. M/n was amused by the decor of the castles' main entrance, it was in the color theme of the Draconia emblem but it was very modest. As the shorter male glances around, he didn't notice the talk and beautiful queen walking down the grand stairs.
"Welcome M/n."

"Your highness, thank you for welcoming me to the castle."M/n bowed deeply towards the queen, she asked the young half-fairy to rise.
"No, none of that M/n. We are family now, you're my son-in-law!"

"Family..."That word was hard for him to utter, this poor male was uncomfortable with the thought but he smiled awkwardly at the queen; trying to keep the light mood that filled the vast main entrance. Lilia glares slightly, to him M/n was an ungrateful person, not to mention he didn't trust the smell that M/n gave off. Malleus smiles brightly at his mother while he gently touches M/n's back. Something about that sudden action jolts both M/n and Malleus; both experiencing a short but horrible flashback.
"Who...WHO DARE CLIP YOUR WINGS?!"Malleus screamed bloody murder as the image was still fresh in his mind.

This caused M/n to immediately shy away from him mate and nearly bump into Maleficent.
"I...I don't remember..."

"Then-"

"Malleus, that's enough. Sometimes trauma can block off certain points of one's memories. I could tell this topic is one that shouldn't be discussed just yet."Maleficent knew her son wanted an answer immediately but she knew it wasn't going to end well for Malleus.
"I... You're right, I'm sorry M/n. Come with me, I'll show you to your room until our wedding."

"Uh, the wedding?"

"Yes, it's going to be a Royal wedding. The whole world will see it."M/n's head swims at this information, he'd never been one to be in the limelight. He stumbles a bit trying to figure out a way to explain that he hated attention but he knew he'd have to suck it up and stick it out.
"M/n are you feeling ill? Let's get you seated."Maleficent eyes light up with concern as she takes his hand and leads him to the nearby couch.
"You-You said the whole world?"

"Yes, the royal wedding will be seen across the world. Weddings like this are very special, especially to the Fairy community."

"But I'm a half-breed, wouldn't they frown upon that?"

"Why would they? Oh, never mind. I understand. You grew up on the outer cuticle of the capital, those old fools are very prejudiced towards half-breed children. Not to worry, here in the capital everyone is extremely accepting."For the first time in so long M/n felt the light of a mother warming his skin; making his feel safe, loved, and even wanted. He cracks a small and less awkward smile this time.
"Alright, I'm sure it was a long ride. You two get settled in and dinner will be later."

"Yes ma'am."Malleus leads M/n off from the grand hall, up the stairs, and to his very own room for the time being.
"Sit where ever you choose to."

"Okay but Malleus... You were right...She is kind."M/n said admitting that the older woman was Malleus said, and without notice, he sat onto Malleus's bed.
"What a cute and unexpected choice, the bed...Right where you'll be in no time~"

Right where you'll be in no time~"