X

Word spread that Malleus's mate was the most gorgeous male in all of the capital, this pissed Vil off to no end. He wished to be at M/n's side but the other nobles were in his way the entire time. Now at the Schoenheit home, an unexpected visitor who isn't all the way caught up on the royal goings-on in Germany was at their door, causing a ruckus. When the Schoenheit family went to investigate, they were very shocked at who they saw at the entrance.
"Mind telling me where M/n is?"

"Oh, my grand Fairy... It's... It's you!"

In the center of the capital, M/n was lounging around in the garden full of his favorite flowers, apparently, it was a tradition that the prince or princess plant their mates' favorite flower in their private garden as another way to shower their partner with love. He was now accustomed to the palace life but he wouldn't allow himself to get spoiled.
"Hmm, I think it's a bit too late to think that way..."

"What's on your mind?"

"ACK! Uh Sebek, correct?"The male nods while slightly glaring at the smaller male he stood near. Sebek, over time, started to doubt M/n less but he still had his worries.
"Are you going to answer the questions, your majesty?"

"M/n is just fine, but...I'm thinking about my life here but then I realized that today is the anniversary of my brother's death. He went to war with the king and was one of the many who fell during battle. My half brother from Duke Schoenheit used to say such horrible things to me about my brother's death. Say that he went to war just to get away from me and ended up dying... But before that, my mother blamed me for some reason right before she gave me away... Hehehe, I was only eight when all this happened."Sebek wasn't expecting the answer he got but he knew there was more.
"I lost a part of my world...Have you ever lost something so important that you find it hard to function?"

"...No, what does that feel like?"

"Like the world is ending. Like there isn't much to live for but I remember hearing my brother say; 'If anything were to happen to me, continue to live for me, have a life that's worth two and find happiness. I never did find that happiness... Until I met Malleus and Queen Maleficent."Sebek was speechless, he never knew a pain such as M/n existed. He was always happy, never went through a hard time, always had a shoulder to lean on, and even best friends to be around.
"I...I never knew that your life was like this... I'm sorry..."

"What's there to be sorry for? You didn't harm me, so why?"

"I don't know."M/n smiles over at Sebek, stood from his shady area, then pulled Sebek over to sit with him.
"It's pretty hot today, it's not good to stand in the heat like that."

"Oh, thanks..."The two sat in peaceful silence as the wind blows softly and the smell of F/f (Favorite flowers) fills the air, further relaxing them both.
"M/n-"

"M/N! YOU HAVE TO SEE WHOSE HERE!"Grim screamed as he fumbled his way over to his master. This was a first, M/n hasn't seen Grim in such an unraveled and panicked state before. So M/n knew it was urgent, he jumped up and ran after Grim to the grand hall and when the two got to the area, there stood a man that M/n recognized.
"Brother?"There in front of M/n was his other half brother; Kilo Fredrickson. The half-fairy began to hyperventilate and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as his body dropped to the marble flooring below.
"M/n?!"