(9) First IRL chapter

-Atsumu POV-

I pushed open Osamu's door. "Bro, you ready or not." I glared at him. I'm honestly pissed at him for taking all of Sakusa's attention. And when I asked him about it, he just smirked and shrugged. Like he knows damn right I like him. He can have Suna like seriously back off.

He sighed rolling out of bed and grabbing his coat. "Sakusa is at Suna's house so we only have to make one stop."

"And you know his how?" I asked gritting my teeth. 

He smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know." He walked past me out of his room and down the hall. I sighed loudly, tightening my fist and cursing under my breath. He's such a little shit I just want to punch his face in sometimes.

In the kitchen, Osamu was hugging mom, repeatedly saying 'okay' to all her ridiculous rules and stuff. I snuck through, glad I was able to make it too the car without her noticing. Our mother was super worried we'd get into drugs or illegal shit at Oikawa's party. Lets just say, she doesn't trust him or his family at all.

Oikawa's bitch of a mom, and my mom where a little more than friends in highschool. My mom fell hard for her. Apparently, she's never been in love like she was in love with Ms. Oikawa. Then, she broke up with my mom, because she was only experimenting. I hate bitches like that. Experiment my ass you 'straight' bitch.

"Hello?"

I snapped my head to the left looking at Osamu as he gripped the steering wheel, his seat belt on. When the fuck did he get out here?

"You good?"

"Yeah yeah. Just thinking."

He snorted, and I was 1000 percent sure he was going to say a snarky remark, but he hadn't. I sighed and leaned my head on the window as he drove. He didn't say another word to me and I'm glad. I don't want to talk to his dumbass anyway.

Once we arrived at Suna's house, the two were patiently waiting outside. Suna came up to my door. "Move it loser." He nodded toward the back. I'm being kicked to the backseat of my own car. I knew I should've drove.

I probably shouldn't complain though, I get to sit next to Sakusa. So that's a plus, in all types of ways. One being, he smells fucking amazing.

I rolled my eyes at Suna and got out to move to the back seat sliding in next to Sakusa. Suna slid in the front seat excitedly. Osamu leaned over, Suna leaning towards him as well their lips touching. Osamu reached a hand up placing it on Suna's cheek.

Me and Sakusa looked at each other. I leaned forward but he slapped my cheek and turned away crossing his arms over his chest. Worth a shot.

"So when did this happen?" I asked the two who finally stopped making out in my car. Like geez get a room.

Suna hummed happily leaning his head on the window. Osamu glanced back at me and shrugged. Little prick.

As we drove, I couldn't help but stare at Sakusa. I don't know why I like him so much, I just do. He's so beautiful and the sass he gives me. Fuck it's so hot sometimes. Like please yell at me more senpai.

As I was staring, Sakusa suddenly leaned closer, his lips close to my ear but not touching. "You have a staring problem." He whispered before leaning back to the window.

I sat there silent, eyes wide. Shit I was caught.

Once we arrived, the four of us mostly split up. I begged Sakusa to follow me but he insisted on going to find someone else to talk to. My feelings where definitely hurt but I just distracted myself with everyone else there.

Right now, Me, Terushima, Oikawa and Daishou were sitting in his kitchen drinking. Daishou and Oikawa leaned on each other laughing at me and Teru. Terushima frowned at me.

"We don't even look alike." He crossed his arms. "I'm hot."

I gasped. "Hey! I'm hot too!"

Oikawa and Daishou laughed harder. I crossed my arms and sighed. Dumbasses I swear.

Iwaizumi came into the kitchen throwing his bottle away. "Shittykawa are you drunk?"

Oikawa looked up at Iwaizumi's voice. He immediately smiled and stumbled towards him falling into his arms. "Of course not iwachan~."

That dude has serious mommy and daddy issues. Rip for Oikawa. F in the chat.

Iwaizumi dragged Oikawa out of the room. Leaving us three. I looked over at Teru sitting on the counter. "So, who you tryna wife?"

Terushima threw his head back laughing. "No one dawg. Everyone here is taken or ugly."

I scratched the back of my head. If I'm not mistaken Mad Dog has a crush on this guy. Can I get an F in the chat for him as well.

Daishou raised his bottle. "Okay but Konoha." He moaned. "Gosh that man has my heart."

"Do you even know him like that?" I asked. Daishou looked at the floor then back up at me.

"Um- yes?" He said more of a question then a statement. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Speaking of the devil, Konoha entered the room but immediately turned around when he saw Daishou. Daishou called out his name and ran after him. I shook my head and looked up at Terushima. Except he wasn't paying attention, instead he was smiling down at his phone.

"Who you texting?" I asked him.

He looked up at me, a small blush on his face. "Aww no.. it's...Kyoutani..."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh?"

He shook his head, his cheeks flushing more. "No it's not like that."

"Whatever you say honey."

"No seriously!"

I nodded slowly. "So, where is he?"

"Laying in bed. He couldn't come. I'm bout to sneak over there." He laughed nervously. I shook my head. Obsessed much.

"Atsumu...." Sakusa whispered from behind me, his head leaning on my back and his fingers wrapping around my wrist. He was shaking. My heart leaped, I turned around worried about him. "Please can we leave?..." he whispered softly to me, his eyes watering.

I glanced around before nodding. "Yeah, of course..." I whispered. I draped my arm around his shoulder holding him close. Every time someone would almost run into him as we were walking out, he'd flinch and come closer.

Once we were outside, he took a huge breath and started breaking down. I just continued to walk him to my car. Whispering, "Sakusa, hey... it's okay.. tell me what happened? It's gonna be okay, I got you."

We got into the car, Sakusa laying his head on my shoulder and holding my hand. He hasn't said anything in a while, just sniffling quietly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

He squeezed my hand tighter. "It was just so crowded... and Osamu and Suna ran off. And I couldn't find you... my anxiety was so bad."

I put my hand on his cheek pulling his up to face me. "Im sorry. But I'm right here now okay?"

He leaned his forehead onto mine. "I know.."

🥰 hi