•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•21

Pᴀsᴛ 
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 18ᴛʜ
𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

𝐿𝑎𝑤𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 100𝐾 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙!!🥺💜

"𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 it, people are around," Kahri explains as she slid her books into her locker, and I hugged her from behind.

"I would've never imagined you'd be the clingy type Aries"

A shiver ran up my spine, I get goosebumps every time she says my name.

It sounded so fucking good coming from her lips.

I kissed her neck and she turns around swiftly with her back pressed against the locker. She smiles and rolls her eyes at me. She turns around pulling her binder out.

It didn't take long before the whole school found out that Kahri and I were dating.

Even though she'd said multiple times she wanted it to be a secret from everyone, I couldn't help but hold her hand or kiss her in the hallways each time I saw her.

"You smell so good," I said sniffing her

She turned around with a flushed face towards me.

"Moovvee." She let out as she shoved her palm against my cheek

"Mmcht' " I grumbled as she closed up her locker.

"Aries you know you don't have to come to my locker after each class right?" She said laughing

"Why not, I thought you said you ain't care?"

She nodded slowly.

"I didn't but" She began to look around "I feel like everyone is just watching us"

I shrugged "Who gives a fuck? Cuz' I don't"

She shook her head "Alright whatever let's go to class now I don't want to be late"

I nod and reach for her hand.

"You wanna come over after school to help me with my paper?" I questioned as we began to walk to class

A new term had already been starting and thanks to Kahri a nigga ain't fail the last term.

She looked at me nodding "I can try but you know my parents be on my back after ... you know" She whispered