•Nᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ•25

Pᴀsᴛ
Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 27ᴛʜ
𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾
Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

PᴀsᴛDᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 27ᴛʜ𝙺𝙰𝙷𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙾 Bʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
★ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚ ✧
✧.
⋆ ★

"𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐈 make sure you give your cousins some clothes!"

"Yes, mommy!" I shouted as my cousins and I ran up the stairs.

It was Sunday afternoon and we just arrived back home from Church. Amira and Tiana sat down on my bed taking off their big puffy dresses as I handed them t-shirts and shorts.

The two of them sat on my bed while I sat on the ground doing homework on my coffee table. We began to talk about how Winter break was going and soon the boys from the church.

I usually stayed quiet when they'd speak about them Aries was the only one and always on my mind.

"I just know Christopher likes Kahri he stay be tryna' sit near her and shit he makes it so obvious," Tiana said laughing

Amira rolled her eyes "Ion' think so, " she said mumbling

I knew Amira liked Christopher from Church. He was a lot older than us and always came to our Youth class to see how I was doing.

Tiana wasn't lying when she said he'd make it obvious. It was as if he wanted everyone to know he liked me. When he was brought up I always tried my hardest to not entertain Tiana when she'd say things like this which was all the time.

Tiana shook her head "You guys should date each other it'd be really cute."

I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm alright," I said

The room got quiet until I heard a small vibration.

"Kahri who's this?" Amira showed me my phone that was left on charge and the message that popped up.

Tiana moved up and stared at the phone and read out the message.

"You wanna come over next week I miss you?" Tiana read out loud confused

My face flushed and I couldn't move once I read who it was sent by.

"Oh my God, you got a boyfriend!" Tiana screamed

I shook my head.