𝙔/𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙄

Start from the beginning

- will text you random questions a 3 am and will not stop until you answer at least one.

- " baby girl, if I went to jail, would you wait for me?"

" Jisoo, I really love you but it is almost 3 am"

" SO? DID I ASK FOR AN EXCUSE?! I NEED VALIDATION, WOMAN!"

- if you guys do argue at some point, it's usually after a night of fun and you probably have to go do things like college or work or meet up with some friends/family

- and everytime your fun time is over, she gets extremely clingy and doesn't want you to go.

- " Jisoo, let go of my leg."

" YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME, SO NO!"

"IM NAKED! IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE YET!"

- yeah, that's usually what you two fight about.

- other than that, your relationship is very chill and cute.

- you'd have to be the top in the relationship.

- as much as Jisoo is a switch, she is a bottom switch. Meaning she mostly bottoms but sometimes tops.

- but she's baby so she's just your cutie to you.

- will take you traveling with her. Paris, Rome, Venetian, The Bahamas, you name it.

- will also show you off by taking photos of your two and bragging about how beautiful you are and how none of the boys could get you

- she will make them jealous for having you and she will smile the entire time.

- will let you sit inside of her studio while she wrote songs or produce music.

- she will always ask for your opinion. If you like the song, she'll continue with it. If not, it's trash.

- will write as song about you and record it.

- will make a mixtape for your ears only.

- Jisoo will have you in her lap while she began producing music, giving you headphones to listen with her and occasionally kiss your neck or shoulder while working.

- if you try to get up for anything other than food and the bathroom, she's holding you down by your waist and will not let you go.

- like I said, she has her top moments.

- will ask you to kiss her before she goes on stage.

- because one kiss will power her up and she'll do an even better job on stage when you're there.

- shows off a bit when she knows you're watching. Like sexy moves becomes sexier, cute moves become cuter and she will actually do aegyo, too. 

- she hates it but she knows it makes you smile.

- will cry with you.

- if you're felling stressed, she will speed down the streets and to your home with her my girlfriend is stress and/or sad so I need to cheer her up starter pack.

- " okay so I stopped by that boba shop you like, I didn't know which one you want so I got you both drinks. I have that sweater you love wearing and it has my perfume on it, gotta stun on these normies, I have my collection of Disney movies, my laptop for Netflix and Hulu. I even got Disney +. And I have all of the foods you love eating. "

- it will honesty bring tears of joy to your eyes.

- will get into a fight with anyone for you.

- is a cuddle monster.

- you're Oreos, Yubins and DK's second mom. Yoongi is still DK's father so join custody is a touchy subject but you three make it work.

- will straddle you and do your makeup while you rub her thighs and watch her with a fond smile.

- "peach is really your color, honey"

   " I just really love you, Jisoo "

- being in a relationship with her is like being wrapped up in a blanket during a winter day. Warm and you feel safe.

- and she is your safe haven.