𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙈𝙊𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃𝙔 & 𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃𝙔

This is kind of a filmography update but not really, since
I will only mention the major movies that already exists and some OST she's been included in.

 TITLE: HWARANG ( 2014 )

CHARACTER NAME: Princess Iseul of Silla
LOVE INTEREST: Ban Ryu

ABOUT THE ROLE: Princess Iseul is described as a curious, childish and sweet princess around Silla. Though her beauty matches that of her mother's ( some even say more ) she is way kinder and more of a people lover than the queen was. She has a close relationship with her brother and her sister ( despite the fact that they are stark contrast ). She's generous, honest and shows a lot of leadership qualities throughout the show.

 TITLE: CRAZY RICH ASIANS ( 2018 )   CHARACTER NAME: Deone Leong LOVE INTEREST: N/A

CHARACTER NAME: Deone Leong
LOVE INTEREST: N/A

ABOUT THE ROLE: Deone Leong appears as materialistic, vain and always mean. But beneath her sarcasm and haughty attitude, she's actually a caring person. She loves Rachel ( despite the many times she's insulted her fashion sense and just her, in general ) and she has always taken up for her any time her Aunt or anyone else would belittle her. ( because she believed that's her job as a soon to be cousin in law ).

Her and her older sister, Astrid, are close despite the many times their different mindsets have made them clash. But at the end of the day, they protect each other and love each other. She also hates Astrid's cheating husband and would insult him any chance she's around him.