𝘑𝘐𝘚𝘖𝘖 𝘖𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘚𝘈𝘐𝘋 𝘐

You know that TikTok trend? The one where it goes "boy/girl once said" and it's a compilation of that person saying some of the funniest shit with "Savage" instrumental playing in the background? I wanted to do that with Jisoo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You know that TikTok trend? The one where it goes "boy/girl once said" and it's a compilation of that person saying some of the funniest shit with "Savage" instrumental playing in the background? I wanted to do that with Jisoo. So think of that.

A GIRL NAME JISOO ONCE SAID

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A GIRL NAME JISOO ONCE SAID.....

"I used to juggle a lot in high school"
what did you juggle?
"Men"

————————————————————

*her and her sister in law are dying her hair green in a TikTok*
"Dude, my cleaning lady is going to kick my ass out of Korea for this"

————————————————————

*at Jhope's album release party*
"I kind of wanna go home and I just got here"

————————————————————

"Remember ladies, if he doesn't love you like Jungkook loves his banana milk, it's not true love"

————————————————————

"Jennie and I went to a haunted house in Los Angeles like, two years ago and I punched one of the actors in the stomach........ Lawsuit pending, yaaasss!"

————————————————————

"People would look at my Instagram and think I'm the most fun to be around. In reality, I'm boring as shit. It's all a lie."

————————————————————

*Jisoo filming a TikTok while playfully arguing with Namjoon*

"Jisoo, no you may not steal any more of my sweaters!"

"Jokes on you, I just stole one an hour ago!"

"Damnit!"

————————————————————

"Megan the Stallion is a lot more beautiful in person. In fact, she is so beautiful, I felt super ugly in her presence. I feel like that most of the day, but that's not the point"

————————————————————
*instagram story*

"Army, Yoongi said that he hated me and he wanted me to leave the group"

"I didn't say that, I said you can't come with me to meet PSY."

"That's the same thing!"

————————————————————

*leans out the car window*

"CALVIN KLEIN ON MY D!"

————————————————————

"It's okay for V to conveniently prank me by stealing my Chanel slippers but if I were to tell him I wanna fight, I'm wrong? Okay"

————————————————————

"I almost left the house without my eyelashes, that is a no-no!"

————————————————————

"And then she says 'Oh, I can take your boyfriend from you, I can take your career' like honey......your little sister is my biggest fan and your hairline is so far back, not even god can fix it. Take several seats, my love"

𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙇 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘷 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें