Chpater 63 Anxiety

~ when you meet niall horan lol ~

The boys had just gotten off the plane and were currently fighting. There's a mob of fans and they had to get out fast, or else Ashton will have a panic attack.

"Dave, can we move any faster? Ashton is going to break!" Luke shouts to their security guard. Ashton was tightly gripping Luke's arm, almost cutting off the circulation. Nearly ten minutes later, they finally reached the van.

"Boys, quick, who has Ashton's dummy?" Michael rushes, seeing as Ashton is the middle of one of his attacks. No one spoke.

"No one grabbed one from the house!" Calum yelled. Ashton was now gasping for breath, his heavy sobbing not helping anything.

After five minutes of trying to calm "baby Ash" without his dummy, he blacks out.

"Dave! Drive to the hospital, Ashton's passed out!" Luke yells, panicking.
Michael scoops Ashton into his arms, running into the hospital.

"My friend has extreme anxiety and he has passed out!" Calum said to the doctors as they put Ashton on a gurney.

They took him into a private room and started him on an IV drip.

"It seems he was dehydrated, but other than that, he should be fine," The doctor said with a smile as he left the 4 boys alone in the hospital room.

"Let's not blame each other for this. It was just an accident," Luke spoke quietly.

"But I was suppose to-" Michael started but Calum cut him off.

"No, it's okay. It's no ones fault," Calum said sternly.

"Yeah I-I'm fine," Ashton rasped out.

"Oh thank god you're okay!" Luke said as he ran to Ashton's bedside.

"Ash I'm so sorry I forgot it at the hotel," Michael rambled.

"Mikey it's okay," Ashton reassured him.

"We will never leave the house without it again baby boy," Calum stated, hugging Ashton tightly.

"Let's get you checked out and back to the hotel yeah? Then you can have your dummy okay babe?" Luke said, pressing the button to call the doctor in.

They got ashton home and changed him into his nappy and onzie.

"All better bub?" Michael asked as he lifted the bubbly kid into his arms.

"Yeah Dada!"

"You wanna cuddle with daddies?" Michael asked as he brought him into the living room.

"Mm hmm," Ashton replied, dummy tucked between his lips and heavy eyes drooping.

-----/--
I'm sorry this took so long
Next week is finals :( and this week I have projects and ugh so busy in sorry. I'll try to do some of your requests between tests next week so please leave them in the comments or message then to me. Thanks lovelies <3