Chapter 26 Baby Michael

Request:
The boys are performing and Michael slips into his headspace and falls or has an accident.
---------------------

Michael- slips into headspace of 2yrs

Luke- Daddy

Ashton- Dada

Calum- Papa

---------------------

Tonight the boys were performing in Perth, one of their favorite places.

"Boys, is Michael out of his headspace?" Ashton asks as he walks into the dressing room.

"Yeah, I'm myself," Michael replies as he sighs. He didn't like being a big boy, but he did it for the fans and the boys.

"It took a bit, but we got him back," Calum added as he got up from his spot on the couch.

"Did you guys get him in a nappy?" Luke asked.

"No, I don't want to wear one," Michael whined.

"Babe, what if you have an accident. You don't want the fans to make fun of you," Calum warned.

"No, I'll be fine," Michael huffed.

"Okay then," Ashton Calum and Luke said as they gave up on their stubborn baby.

Half way through their performance, Michael knew he had to go potty, but he didn't make it in time. Luke and Calum instantly noticed Michael's whimpering and crying so they rushed over to him, already knowing why he was acting this way.

"Babe, this is why the boys and I wanted you to wear a nappy," Calum whispered in Michael's ear as he carried him off stage. While Calum was gone with Michael, getting him new pants and a nappy, Luke and Ashton entertained the crowd.

"Sorry about that folks, just a little emergency. Nothing to worry about," Ashton said as the fans stood in shock. The boys were glad they had such loyal fans, because none of them teased Michael for his incident on stage once Calum and Michael came back.

After their show was done, Michael broke down backstage, instantly slipping into his headspace.

"Daddies, they gon' hate me!" Michael wailed into Papa Calum's chest.

"No they won't," Papa Calum said as he rubbed soothing circles into Michael's back.

"Next time, will you wear a nappy like we ask? Luke said sternly. He hated doing it but it had to be done.

"Yes Daddy I sowwy!" Michael sobbed.

"Bub, it's okay. You learned your lesson. Next time just listen to us, okay?" Ashton said as he tried to help Calum calm down their hysterical baby. At this point, the only thing that would calm him is a warm bottle and his green dummy, all which were luckily backstage with them.

"Luke, babe, can you go warm up Michael's bottle?" Ashton asked politely.

"Sure babe," Luke replied.

A few minutes later, Luke came back with a warm bottle and Michael's green dummy. "here you go babe," Luke said as he handed the items to Calum who was going to feed Michael.

"Thanks love," Calum replied as he started to feed Michael. after a bit, he had finished the bottle and was waiting for his dummy.

"Dada, dummy?" A very sleepy Michael asked.

"Of course bub," Calum replied as he slipped the dummy between his baby boy's lips.

"Tanks Daddies," Michael lisped around his dummy. "Lub you," He added.

"Love you too baby," The Daddies replied to their baby boy.

---------

A/N Hope you guys liked it! PLEASE SEND IN REQUESTS! Or comment them!
It means a lot that you all vote, so thank you all so much! :)

---------