Chapter 7 Sick Baby Luke

Request:
Baby luke is sick so the boys take him to the doctors.

Luke- 2yrs

Ashton- Daddy

Calum- Dada

Michael- Papa

Luke's POV
Today Luke woke up feeling very poorly. "DADDY! DADA! PAPA!" Calum woke up to the cries of his baby boy. Luke never cries, so there must be something horribly wrong. Calum ran to his baby boys nursery.
"Hey baby, Dada is here. What's wrong bub?" Calum said as he lifted a very pale Luke from his crib.
"No feel good Dada," Luke whimpered into Calum's shoulder.
"Michael, Ashton, get in here! Luke doesn't feel good!" Calum hollered to the other sleeping Daddies. a minute later Ashton and Michael come rushing in. "Okay boys, here's what I want you to do," Calum explained the plan of how they here going to have to take Luke's temperature rectally. Luke hates getting his temperature. So Ashton is going to take Luke's temp while Calum and Michael keep him calm and distracted.
"Hey buddy, look what I got!" Michael said to a sniffling Luke as he held up Luke's favorite stuffed bear, Chubbles. Almost instantly Luke grabbed Chubbles from his Papa's hands and held him close. Calum notice Ashton had retrieved the thermometer.
"Baby, I'm so sorry, but we are going to have to take your temperature," The second those words left Calum's lips Luke was in hysterics.
"NO DADA! PLEASE NO! PAPA DADDY!" The Daddies felt terrible but they had to do it. Calum and Michael held Luke down while Ashton pushed it in. After a long and torturous three minutes, the thermometer finally beeped.
"Quick lads, we need to take him to the doctors, his temperature is 103.2" Ashton said as the other two gasped. They quickly gathered all the things they would need for a trip to the doctors and piled in the car.
"Dada, where we goin?" Luke asked.
"We are going to the doctors baby, your temperature is really high," Calum said. They were going to the only Age Play doctor in the UK which was all the way across town. But, saying Luke hated the doctors was an understatement, and all the boys knew it. After a long ride of having to listen to their poor baby boy cry his eyes out, they were finally there.
"I know baby, it's gonna be okay." Papa Michael said as he unbuckled the sobbing boy and carried him into the doctors.
"Luke Hemmings?" a nurse called out. The boys all got up- Michael carrying a still sobbing Luke.
"So, what seems to be the issue?" The doctor asked.
"Well, he has a temperature of 103.2" Michael stated as he handed over a clingy Luke.
"NO PAPA! UP! UP!" Luke sobbed as he was put down on the bed. Michael stood off to the side with the other daddies. After a few minutes the doctor was done checking him over.
"It seems as he has the flu," The doctor stated.
"Thanks Doc. Always a pleasure doing business with you," Daddy Ashton said as he picked up a very tired and sick Luke. The boys all left for home.
"Daddy, me no feel good," Luke whimpered. Ashton quickly grabbed for a plastic bag they kept in the car for these purposes and Luke threw up into it.
"It's okay babe, get it all out," Ashton said while rubbing a once again sobbing Luke's back. By the time they had gotten home, Luke threw up three times. "Lets go inside and have a bottle and cuddles. How does that sound Lukey?" Ashton said as he lifted a tired Luke out of the car. Like just whimpered and clung to his Daddy. The rest of the night consisted of Luke throwing up, watching movies, and cuddles.