Chapter 25 Baby Calum

Request:

Baby Calum is lactose intolerant and the boys don't know it yet but every time they give him milk he gets sick. Eventually the boys research it and instead they replace it with juice or tea.

---------------------

Calum- 1yr

Luke- Daddy

Ashton- Dada

Michael- Papa

-------------------

"Hey baby, ready for your bottle?" Michael says as he lays Calum across his lap. Michael presses the tear of the bottle to Calum's lips, and Calum reluctantly starts drinking the milk. The boys don't know why, but every time they give their baby boy milk or dairy, he gets sick.

Calum finishes the bottle of milk but instantly feels sick again.

"Papa, no feel good," Calum says as he throws up all over Michael's back. Calum starts crying, "I sowwy Papa! I no mean!" He sobs.

"Baby boy, it's okay. I know you didn't mean it," Michael says as he carries Calum to the nursery to change him out of his vomit covered clothes. Michael lays Calum down on the changing table and strips his shirt off.

"Papa, I sowwy," Calum says, still crying.

"It's okay baby boy. Lets get you changed and you can have a nap, okay?" Michael cooed as he changed Calum into a fresh nappy and onzie. "Love you baby boy," Michael whispers as he lays Calum in his crib and slides his dummy between his lips.

"Boys!" Michael yelled. Instantly, they all came rushing into the kitchen.

"What is it babe?" Ashton spoke up first.

"Calum still can't take milk. We need to find out why," Michael said to the other Daddies.

"I just searched it on google and it says that he is most likely lactose intolerant," Luke replies, reading the exact symptoms Calum shows from the screen.

"So, what should we replace his milk with?" Michael said, instantly relieved that they found the problem, now they just need a solution.

"We could use juice?" Luke suggests.

"Well, that's not very healthy," Ashton supplies.

"A special milk formula during the day and warm tea at night?" Michael says unsure.

"Yeah that could work. We would just order a special formula for tomorrow morning," Ashton says. The other boys agree on this plan and set off to order the formula.

"Baby, are you ready for your night time bottle?" Luke says. It was his turn to feed Calum. He shook his head 'no'. He didn't want to feel sick again. "Aww baby, don't worry, this time it is not milk," Luke says, trying to persuade the little boy.

"Otay Daddy," Calum sighs.

"Good boy," Luke cooed as he laid Calum in his lap. "Open up babe," Luke says as he pressed the teat of the bottle to Calum's lips. Calum accepted the rubber into his mouth and slowly started to suck, finding that it indeed was not milk. Calum thoroughly enjoyed this bottle, seeing as that he did not get sick after. "Good boy for finishing your bottle," Luke said as he carried him down to where the other Daddies were. "Calum finished his bottle and didn't get sick!" Luke cheered and the other boys cheered along with him.

"Good boy baby," Ashton praised.

"Yeah, you did such a good job!" Michael agreed.

The rest of the night was spent with the Daddies cuddling and praising their baby boy.

------------------

A/N sorry it is so short! Wrote this really fast while I still have wifi. PLEASE SWND IN YOUR REQUESTS! I need then to write more chapters :D

-------------------