Chapter 47 Interview Accidents Pt.2

Calum-da-hoodie's Under My After is the best book I have ever read in my entire life. And the fact that it is Muke makes it 100% better. I love Muke. And this story. Yes I am Fangirling -_- judge if you want!

But seriously. I can't get over how amazingly amazing the book is. Everyone go read it. Go. Now. Don't even read this chapter. That's how good the book is. If I ever met Calum-da-hoodie I think I would faint because I would just think of the magnificence that is Under My After.

Fangirl moment over! SORRY TO BORE BUT ITS TOTALLY TRUE. GO READ IT. THAT BOOK SHOULD BE PUBLISHED. I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Anyways!

----------

Luke- 3yrs

Ashton- Dada

-----------

Ashton finally got Luke to calm down, relax, and go to sleep in his arms.

"What the Fuck was that!" A manager stormed in, clearly angry. It didn't help that Luke was sucking a dummy right in front of him.

The manager's loud yelling awoke and startled a sleeping Luke, causing him to start hysterically sobbing again.

"No Dada no like," Luke sobbed as he clung to Ashton.

"Why the Fuck is he acting like a god damn baby! You guys are just a bunch of fags," The manager hissed. That did it for Ashton. Before he could even think twice, Ashton was on his feet and punching the manager repeatedly in the face.

Once Ashton thought enough was enough he stopped.

"No one ever calls my friends or I fags," Ashton spat out. He then turned to his little boy, curled up in a ball, shaking and crying.

"Shh, baby, it's gonna be okay. Dada's got you," Ashton whispered as he scooped his baby boy up and brought him to his hip.

"How 'bout we go home to uncle Cal and uncle Mikey and have a nice warm bottle, hmm?" Ashton said softly, in hopes he was calming his shaken-up baby down. Luke just whined and snuggled closer to his Daddy.

Ashton took that as a yes and headed to the car, making sure no one would stop them on the way home.

Calum and Michael greeted them at the door when they came home.

"Hey Ashton, we just watched the interview. Now all the fans know. What are we going to do?" Concern laced in Calum's voice.

"They obviously know what's up," Michael added.

"Well, I guess we will just have to tell them," Ashton sighed, holding a half asleep Luke.

"Well how should we tell them?" Calum questioned.

"Um, a twitcam maybe?" Michael suggested.

"Sure. We can do it tomorrow. Luke has had a very long day. Poor thing," Ashton said, explaining the whole thing about how the manager blew up on them.

"Wow. Not cool mate," Calum sighed.

"Yeah I know," Ashton replied.

"Michael, Calum, can one of you hear up a bottle for Luke so I can put him to bed?" Ashton asked sweetly.

"Sure thing mate," Calum said with a smile.

While Calum went to heat up a bottle, Ashton got settled with his baby boy on his lap.

"Here you are," Calum said as he handed Ashton the (luke) warm bottle of milk.

"You hungry baby?" Ashton said as he lifted the nipple if the bottle to Luke's lips. He instantly latched on and sucked hungrily. Not even half way through the bottle, Luke had passed out.

"He must've been really tired," Michael said, surprised the little one had gone to sleep so quickly.

"Yeah. I just hope the fans accept us," Ashton replied.

---------

Do I hear a part 3 coming along?...

Sorry if there are mistakes

Sorry it's short but oh well.

Too late at night to proof it

Too lazy to proof it

Oh well.

I love you my little (llamas)? Someone suggested it :)

Tell me if you like it. If no one comments about it, I'll call you all little llamas anyways :))))

VOTE

COMMENT

SEND IN PROMPTS

DO WHATEVER

LOVE YOU ALL