Chapter 16 Wetting Again? Part 2

A/N Part 2 of "Wetting Again?"

------------////////-----------

Ashton walked over to Luke who was waiting for his breakfast. It was cereal with banana.
"Okay Lukey, open wide," Ashton cooed. Luke thought the behavior was weird but he didn't have to feed himself, so that was a plus. Luke opened his mouth and accepted the cereal and banana.

By the time Luke had finished his breakfast, his other band mates were back from the store. Ashton had sent them to get nappies just incase Luke's body couldn't transition back over.
"Hey babe, want to go watch a movie in the lounge?" Michael asked a very messy Luke.
"Actually... We should probably get him a bath first," Calum chuckled at the sight of the messy boy. Ashton gathered the lads again and they all agreed Calum should bathe him.
"Alright buddy, let's get you a bath," Calum said to the dirty boy. Luke was confused once again on why he couldn't do it himself, but he didn't object.

Calum carried Luke to the master bathroom to bathe him there. After all, it did have the biggest tub. "Do you want bubbles Lukey?" Calum asked as he started up the water. Luke thought about t for a moment.
"Yes please," Luke replied quietly. Calum put a fair amount of bubbles in the tub so Luke would be able to have some privacy, then lifted him in. First, Calum washed Luke's hair, then his body.
"Alright buddy, you can get your lower half while I run and get you a towel," Calum said as he handed the wash cloth to Luke. By the time Calum was back Luke was finished and ready to get out, so Calum wrapped the towel around his body and life's him out.
"We are going to put you back in a pull-up okay? But you have to tell us when you have to use the potty so you make it there in time," Calum said sternly as he placed Luke on a bath mat to slip the pull-up on. Once Calum accomplished that, he carried Luke into his room so he could get some sweats and a tshirt for the boy.

Eventually, Luke was all clean and clothed, so Calum carried him downstairs to where the other lads were waiting patiently to start the movie: Monsters Inc.
This was one of Luke's favorite Disney movies. But halfway through he was squirming, and Ashton could tell he had to go potty.
"Hey bub, do you need to go potty?" Ashton whispered. He didn't want to draw attention because he knew that would embarrass the boy.
"No," Luke whimpered even though he really did have to go potty. Ashton picked him up anyways and took him to the bathroom. But, it was too late. On the way there, Luke had gone in the pull-up.
"Ashy, I sowwy!" Luke said as he started to tear up. Ashton rubbed his back soothingly.
"It's okay buddy, next time just tell me, okay? Or say yes when I ask you if you really do have to go," Ashton said as he laid him down on the bath mat to be changed.

When Ashton carried Luke out a bit later and the boys saw how upset he was, they instantly knew what had happened. But being the good friends they are, they didn't say anything.
Later on after dinner, this time Calum was the one who noticed Luke was squirming yet agin.
"Babe, do you have to go potty? Tell me the truth," Calum said warningly.
"Yes," a bashful Luke whispered. Calum just picked him up and carried him to the toilets. Luke did his business and washed his hands, so Calum carried him back.
"Good boy for going potty!" Ashton praised a blushing Luke.
"Yeah, good job buddy!" Michael cheered. Luke just smiled and hid his face in Calum's neck.

Michael now had Luke in his arms.
"Use the potty before bed buddy, we don't want another accident" Michael warned. Luke did, then Michael changed Luke into a new pull-up and carried him to bed. "Sweet dreams buddy," Michael said as he kissed Luke's head lovingly.
"Night Mikey," Luke whispered.

The next morning, Ashton was the one to check on Luke again.
"Lukey baby, time to get up," Ashton whispered and Luke opened his eyes. Much to Ashton's dismay, Luke did not wake up dry- at all.
"Why is this happening to me? I'm a grown boy!" Luke sobbed into Ashton's shoulder. Ashton just rocked the boy and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.
"C'mon bub, let's get you changed, yeah?" Ashton said as he picked up the sniffling boy. Before he went to the bathroom to change Luke, Ashton stopped and grabbed a nappy from his dresser.
"No, Ash. Please don't put that on me, please," Luke sobbed.
"Babe, you know I'm doing it for the better, please?" Ashton tried to reason with the hysterical boy. Eventually Luke huffed out a 'fine'.
Ashton first wiped down the whimpering boy, powdered him, then taped the nappy on. "It's gonna be okay Lukey. Plus, I know you like it," Ashton said as Luke turned beet red.
"What if Mikey and Cal think I'm weird?" Luke whimpered.
"Oh baby, I've already talked to them about this. They are completely on board with the idea. It's gonna be okay," Ashton said as he picked Luke up off the floor and carried him out into the hallway where his other band mates were waiting.
"Well boys, looks like we got a new baby in the family," Ashton said and the other boys cheered. Luke being Luke, just blushed and marveled in the new attention he would be getting.
"I love you Daddies," Luke whispered.

A/N I hope you guys liked it! As you all know, you're always free to leave your requests in the comments or message me, it doesn't matter :) enjoy!