Year 3-2 | The Grim

Start from the beginning

"My dear... You have.. the grim," She tells Harry, shaking.

"The grim? What's the grim?" Seamus shouted from the back of the class.

"Taking form of a giant dog, it's one of the darkest omens of our world. It's an omen.. of death," A Gryffindor boy read out from his book. I looked over at Harry in concern who only stared down at his tea cup. There's no way this bullshit was going to be true, no way.

"By the way Romilda, Harry fancies someone already" I said. She looked at me hurt and in disbelief. I was lying of course, I don't know if Harry fancies anyone. I don't even know why I told her that, just a little rush of jealousy.

~***~

"You don't think that grim face got anything to do with Sirius Black do you?" Ron asked as we made our way down for our next class, Care for Magical Creatures.

"Oh honestly Ron if you ask me Divination is completely rubbish. Now Ancient runes, that's a fascinating subject" Hermione said.

"Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?"

"A fair few."

"But Hermione, ancient runes is in the same time as Divination, you must be in two different classes at the same time." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Don't be silly Evelyn, how can anyone be in two classes at once? Broaden your minds, Use your EYE to look into the future" Hermione said mimicking Trelwaney.

~***~

We followed Hagrid deeper into a forest until we were in a quite big open space. The smell of the forest was one of my favorites in the world. I took my robe off and put it in my bag, it was getting really hot out here in the forest after walking for so long.

"O'right you lot. Less chattering and form a group over there and open your books to page 49," Hagrid said walking away deeper into the forest.

"And exactly how do you do that?" Draco muttered.

"Well just stroke the spine of course! goodness me."

The book was extremely weird looking, it had eyes and some sort of a mouth. Fascinating. As we walked by many students, they were muttering horrible things about the class. How Hagrid was a bad teacher, how bad this class is and so on.

"I think they're funny" Hermione says putting her textbook down on a rock referring to the textbook.

"Oh yeah terribly funny, really witty. God this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes," Draco spat from behind us with his two minions and Pansy by his side. Merlin he has gotten really good looking.

"Shut up Malfoy," Harry walked up towards him. Everyone was quick to soon surround as Draco's friend 'ooo'ed him. He handed Crabbe his bag and walked up to face Harry looking at him up and down. What a sight to see, two extremely good looking guys fighting. Merlin's beard what am I saying.

He looked up behind Harry and his eyes widened. It looked like he had just seen a ghost, something was wrong. He started to back away little by little shaking a bit even.

"DEMENTOR DEMENTOR DEMENTOR!" He shouted pointing up at the sky. We all turned to face where he was facing to see nothing was there. Gasps were soon replaced by the loud laughing of Draco and their friends. They put their hoods up laughing mimicking a dementor.

"Shouldn't you out of all people be scared of dementors Draco?" I crossed my arms walking beside Harry.

"Yeah? and why is that?" He walked up to me again with a smirk. I walked up closer examining his face closely, his smug smirk, grey eyes.

"Because your father is a death eater, would be a real shame if he received the kiss of a dementor," I leaned in close and whispered in his ear before baking away. His smile disappeared from his face and he stood there shocked looking at me. I was just bluffing when I said, that but I guess I was right, his dad was a death eater. Great, even better. I winked at Draco who was still frozen and pulled Harry back away from him and the crowd.

"Blimey, what did you say to him Evelyn?" Ron said with a huge smile on his face laughing.

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Well whatever it was, that was hilarious!" Ron laughed out with Hermione.

"Thanks," Harry said to me.

"If you want, I'll hex him," I said referring back to what Harry said to me and laughed.

꧁♡꧂

Thank you for reading my story! Commenting / Voting greatly helps the growth of this story :)