7

Kirishima and his men got prepared. Denki decided since the atmosphere was tense, he'd say something funny. "We ride at dawn bitches!" He yelled, and everyone laughed, but had bakugou been there he would have been smacked over the head. They were glad he was off planning the route they were taking. They were all packed up and went to sleep at their homes. They all knew that the next day was going to be a blood bath, and they were prepared. 

It was early morning, before the sun had rose, not even dawn when the dragon knights woke up. They ate a quick meal, and got on their horses, bakugou at the front the sun was starting to rise, when bakugou said "I hope you said goodbye to your families, because I dont know how many of you are coming back alive. Ride out men!" Denki was thinking about his husband and kids, and prayed to any god alive that he would make it back to his family. He had kissed hid daughter, and son goodbye, and kissed his husband, Shinsou goodbye as well, along with the egg his husband laid 3 months ago. He was determined to get back alive, and meet his newest child. 

Kirishima was thinking about his wife mina, and his daughter. His wife was one of the girls they took, but bakugou didn't like. He gave her shelter, and cared for the scared girl. They were married 3 years ago, and on their wedding day, she was given the stuff to make her a dragon. It was her choice and she took it. His little girl! He had to come home for them, his daughter was only a year old! He had to be there for her. He had kissed them both goodbye and made a promise to his wife, he would come back alive, and he planned on keeping that promise. 

The rest of the knight's were thinking of their families. Their husbands or wives, depending on which they married. Or if they weren't married, they were thinking about the friends they would leave behind if they died, or their boyfriends or girlfriends, or just their parents. They all have people they had to fight for, people who at the end of the day, they needed to go home to. They were fighting for their people. And the king, was fighting for the girl, who he loved. The girl they were going to save. He wasn't about to lose her.

Not now, not ever.

It took them 6 hours to get to the demons territory, and they were waiting for them. Once they were close, they tied their horses to trees, and walked the rest of the way. They had their swords at their sides, ready to go. They had a few archers hiding in the trees, and another squad going around the back. Bakugou was leading the squad coming in from the left, denki, being 3rd in command of the army, lead the archer squad in the trees, and kirishima, being the kings right hand man, lead the squad around the back. All the major knight's, had a small squad of about 50-75 people. they were not a small army. No if anything, they were fairly large. The demons were waiting for them, knowing that since they had the girl, the dragons would come for them. Their plan was going to plan. But there was something they didn't account for.

Y/n, breaking free.

im so sorry this was on hold for so long, i didnt know what to write for it.