15

It was the day.

The day of battle.

The day of bloodshed.

The day we end this war, for good. 

I was given some clothes that were raggity, but comfortable, a knife hidden in a pocket, sheathed for my protection. My mission was an assassination. I would stay as long as I need to. We revised the plan slightly, I would pretend to be unconscious, and kill him in his sleep. A which in the woods, whos name was I think uraraka, gave me a permeant potion to make me human again. Once I got back I would take the potion to make me a dragon again. Quadrant yellow was backup hiding in the trees. I take one look at denki and he gives me a thumbs up in encouragement. I nod and start fake limping into demon territory.

After limping halfway into demon territory, I pretend to pass out when I catch the eye of a guard. I hear him call some people and I feel myself being lifted up and carried somewhere. Everything's going to plan. 

"Is this the girl the dragons took?"

"Yes your majesty."

"Isn't she pretty?" Silence.

"Place her in my chambers. I'll attend to her later."

I feel my limp body being carried to a room, and being placed down on something soft, but the air in the room smelled foul and Smokey. I was able not to gag or scrunch up my nose until I heard them leave. I sat up and opened my eyes. I was alone in a room with a burning fire in a fireplace, dead flowers in a vase. I stayed in that room for what must have been hours, not wanting to move and disturbing anything. I heard footsteps and laid back down in the same position as before, and closed my eyes as I heard footsteps approaching and the door open. 

I heard the door close, and footsteps approach me a deep masculine sigh, as a dip in the bed next to me became present. I felt a hand brush stray hairs away from my face. However unlike katsukis gentle yet rough and warm hands, these were wrinkled and cold. Clammy to the touch and rough with intent of evil. I almost shivered at the touch, and every fiber of my being wanted to wake up now, slit his throat and book it like there's no tomorrow. But only failure comes to an inpatient assassin.

"You really are so beautiful." He said in the same unsettling and old voice I heard before. I was afraid he would try something on me, but instead he got up, and I heard him walk around to the other side of the bed, and the creaking of springs as he laid down. I mentally sighed in relief, and waited for the sound of his breathing to even out. 

As his breathing evened out, signaling he was asleep I opened my eyes. I waited a few more minutes to make sure he was deeply asleep before removing myself from the bed. I pulled the knife from my pocket and unsheathed it, revealing in the moonlight the cold steel blade. I took the knife in one hand, a smirk coming to my face as I pressed the blade to one side of this throat, drawing crimson blood. I pulled the blade swiftly across his throat in a swift line, blood gushing out of his neck, and splattering onto my face and skin, and around the black sheets, invisible against the dark color. His breathing stopped as he opened his eyes in horror, looking at my shaded face in the light of the full moon. He tried to yell, but his voice failed him as he looked at the sweet yet horrifying smile on my face, his blood splattered in it like an intricate design. 

This would be the last face he saw. A face full of sweetness yet loathing, sending chills down the spine of anyone who saw it. I saw the life drain from his eyes, until they were glazed over like newly cut glass. I walked to the window, opening it and jumping out. The fall was 5 feet onto a roof, from which I climbed down, using the bricks as notches until I was at a safe distance to jump down. After that, I ran like hell until I was at the spot for quadrant yellow. I threw a rock at the trees, and a pair of yellow eyes became visible. They stared at me, observing the blood. The mission was a success, and everyone from quadrent yellow jumped out of the trees, and we started heading back to dragon territory. 

The mission was complete. 

Now we wait for them to crumble.