13

We arrive at the castle, and I'm amazed. A stone castle, with red roofing on the building. The crimson matched his eyes. I couldn't see it that well however, because of the walls around the castle, with towers in the corner with the same crimson roofing. We walked through the door, and I saw katsuki talk to what I'm guessing is a maid. One came to me and lead me to a place, which I'm guessing is a bathroom. She handed me a towel, and asked if I needed help, but I declined. I went in and took a shower and changed out of my sweaty clothes. 

When I got out and got dressed, I walked around the castle, not really knowing what to do or where to go. I found a room with kirishima, denki and katsuki, discussing something. I listen in, and hear katsuki is the one talking. 

"So if we go around here we can lure out their forces, and lower their numbers while a separate team storms the castle, while the last team stays behind for back up, and pick off remaining forces."

"Yeah but what the heck could we use as bait?"

"I'm sure we could come up with something." I knock on the door. 

"Come in!" I heard katsuki call.

"Hey."

"Oh Hey y/n!" Kirishima said with a smile. 

"Hey. Anyways what are you guys goin on about?"

"We're talking about how to finish this war."

"Let me see the plan." I say heading over to the map. I see that three routs are mapped out. one crimson, one orange and one yellow. "Okay which team is which?" I ask. 

"Im the orange team, kirishima is the red team, and dunce face is the yellow team." 

"Okay. So let me get this right, the orange team is storming the castle, the red team is going around to lure out forces, and the yellow team is staying further back for stragglers?" They nod. "Okay. I have a better idea though."

"And what would that be?" Katsuki asked.

"If I go and say that I ran away from the dragons, I feel like theres a high chance they'll let me in. I can then get close to the king, and kill him. Once the king is dead, the games over. We'll win."

"But what about the second or third in command?"

"Even the people who are high in power, crumble without the rule of a king. And if its neccacary, I'll kill them too. Squadrent yellow will follow from behind and hide in the trees, with Squadrent red and orange not too far. If I need help, I'll find a window and give a signal, which squadrent yellow will portray to squadrents orange and red, and then we can go through with the original plan. Got it?" I said looking at the men. They were quiet for a few minutes, seeming to be thinking it over. 

"Its a good plan." Katsuki said. "But if things seem to be not going good, your to give the signal immediately, got it?" I nod. 

"Question, have you killed before?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah I killed a few demons trying to escape the place, but they didn't know that. Only 3 people saw me and I killed them on site. As far as they know, someone let me out. The guy who shot me was killed a few seconds before I lost contiousness, so as far as I know they have no clue I escaped by myself."

"Good. But you sure about this?"

"Positive. Its our best shot. Manipulation is key in war, and almost nobody would suspect me."

"Its true, you do look inconspicuous." Kirisima said.

"Inco-what?" Denki asked, not knowing the word. 

"Nevermind."

"Yeah, I know I look frail, but that's the best advantage sometimes."

"So we're doing this?"

"Yes dunce face, we're doing this." He turned to me and ruffled my hair. "You just get back safe, okay?" I blush a little and nod, a small smile on my face. 

"I will. You dont need to worry about me katsuki."