6

y/n pov

I woke up on the ground, in an unfamiliar place, that smelled of brimstone and smoke. I looked around and saw a door, and that the room seemed to be made of cobble stone. To the left was what seemed to be a window, but there was something odd about it. It had bars instead of glass. The door had a slot in it, and more bars on the top, were a small window would usually be. I looked up, seeing shackles attached to the wall, a foot above me, and the beginning seemed to start a little ways up. It didn't take me long to figure out that I'm in a dungeon. 

I stood up when the door opened, and a strange man with blue hair walked in, followed by a familiar man with spiky black hair, but I couldn't place my finger on were I've seen him before. "Ah your awake." The one with black hair said to me.

"Who are you people? What do you want from me?" I said sternly, even if I was kind of scared on the inside. After all, I don't know their intentions.

"Who we are is no concern of yours. What we want, you'll find out soon enough."

Well gee that makes me feel better. They came towards me and forced me to the wall behind me, and held my hands above my wrists, lifting me and putting the shackles on them and walking out, before they left, the one with blue hair said "very soon."

Bakugou's pov

I was following the all too familiar sweet sent of cinnamon, and apples. I was walking around the forest looking for her, since I hadn't seen her today. Then I found one of her daggers. I had a bad feeling about this, so I sniffed the air and found two unfamiliar scents with hers. Somethings wrong here. I can feel it. something happened, and I've got to find her! Now here I am following the two unfamiliar scents closer and closer to the demons territory. I was almost there when I realized a couple things. 

1) she was definitely kidnapped by demons.

And 2) I was about to charge headfirst into enemy territory without an army, more or less a plan. I turned around and ran back to the dragons territory and called my right hand man, kirishima eijiro.

He arrived a few minutes later. "Hey man what's up?" Since we're pretty close I allow him to talk to me all casually like that in private. 

"Okay I have some good news, and some bad news. The good news is I found a girl to make our queen after the war is over."

"Nice man! Now about the bad news?"

"Well the demons kidnapped her, and she's now being held prisoner there. So we now have to go recue her." kirishima's eyes went wide. He thought about this for a minute before talking.

"I'll gather up the troops. When should we set out?"

"We fly at dawn." 

"Got it!" He said as he ran out to go gather the army. This is gonna be a tough battle.

kirishimas pov

Wow bakugou finally found a woman to make his queen? This is amazing! I wonder what She's gonna be like? We found out that when we ransack villages to find a potential queens for him, to let him come with us. He gets bored in the castle anyways. We have taken quite a few girls to see if he would like them. He didn't like any of them, so someone always fell in love with them and they got married to someone here. We at least dont force the marriages on them. We dont use love potions either. We just show them kindness and hospitality. wWe weren't allowed to give them back, but we make them comfortable, and they fall for someone and get married. That's just how it works here. 

I go to the training camp and announce we have a battle to fight, and everyone cheers. "When do we fly out dragon knight kirishima?" My friend denki asked. 

"The king says we fly out at dawn men."

"What is the battle for?" Denki asked me. 

"The king has found a girl to make his queen-"

"About time!" Everyone yelled in unison

"I know right? Unfortunately she got kidnapped by demons, and is being held captive in their territory. Presumably the castle dungeon. We have to save her now." 

We go over plans for a strategy with bakugou after a few minutes when we go to the throne room to talk to him. "The dagger is covered in her sent." He said to us

"The sent is very strong, and remained very strong, as if they weren't trying to cover it. This could either be by accident, or on purpose. Demons cant detect scents as well as we can, but I feel as if their trying to lure me out. If they can kill me, everything will fall. But I'm not going down without a fight."

"So king bakugou, should we try and go with a sneak attack from behind, or should we charge in from the front? Or perhaps a side attack?"

"We'll attack from the left, and have troupes push back their forces. We'll then advance through the castle, and make our way to the dungeon. I know the sent, so getting her out of there is up to me. Understood?"

"Yes your highness!" We all said together. 

This is gonna be brutal.