5

Y/n pov
I awoke in the morning. It was dawn and I got out of the tree. I didn't do much. I just... Wandered, leaving nicks in some trees to make sure I wouldn't get lost. I ate, I hunted, I slept. This repeated for a week, until I came across a person. It was a male, with black hair, that kind of stuck up everywhere. and he has patches of purple across his face and body. It was strange. Also it looked like the pits of purple, were stitched in with metal. What the fuck is with this dude? I though to myself as I got closer, pulling out a dagger and making sure it was hidden, but I was able to access it. He looked a me up and down and simply said to me "So you're the girl the dragon king has been following."

"Huh? what are you talking about?"

"Demons and dragons have been at war for eons. Its my job to follow the king to see if I can find a weakness in him."

"I still have no idea what your going on about..."

"Never mind. Shigaraki now!" As soon as he said that, I felt a blow to my head, and everything went black.

3rd person pov.

"Good job. I'm sure the dragon king will send out all of his troops to find the girl. He wont have an army to fight with when we attack."

"Lets bring her back to the dungeon. We can lock her up there."

"Yes, lets go. We need to move quickly, before he sees us." Dabi said as Shigaraki picked up the unconscious y/n, and looked down at her face, seeing how beautiful the sleeping girl was in his arms. 

"She's really pretty, dont you think? Maybe the king will make her his queen."

"She is quite a looker. He might. We've been without a queen for an eon. This might be a good thing." They said as they were making their way back to the demons territory. Both men were so detracted by y/n's lovely appearance, that neither noticed that she had dropped a dagger.

A dagger, which might I add, was COVERED in her sent. One bakugou had known, and could follow. One that was all to sweet, and far too noticeable, even through the most thick and horrible smell, cut through like a knife. 

And unfortunately 2 things had happened. The demons had not noticed the dagger, and the demon clan, unbeknownst to them, had captured the girl, destined to fall in love with bakugou, and be the dragons new queen. 

And sadly, demons dont have nearly as good of a sense of smell as dragons, and couldn't pick up things as well as them. They were better at hiding their presence, but they cant track people like the dragons. 

And a certain dragon, a few minutes after they left, had found the knife, and was now on the prowl to find the girl.

Bakugou katsuki, was now on the hunt for the girl, who would be his wife.