Epilogue

Two men are shivering in their boss' office. Nothing good can come out of this unannounced meeting. Did they overdo their bickering today? They did get pretty heated over what's an acceptable age gap range. And of course, Charming Singto thinks all age gaps are fine because it's nobody's business as long as both are willing parties. Who's to say that an 18 years old can't find true love in a 60 years old?

While Sexy Krist thinks Singto is impractical and too much of an idealist. There's nothing sexy about any gap over forty years. Then there was also the topic of whether or not your best friend's ex is off-limits or not. Krist thinks it's absolutely off-limits and he would never betray his best friend like that, while Singto thinks if that's your soulmate, then you can't deny true love. Fate will bring you together no matter what.

"Guys, the show's numbers are good but it's not as good as six months ago when we were doing Singto's Soul Search campaign. We're still ahead of the game but we need to keep it up and make sure that 95.5 can't catch up." Tay says looking at the two DJs nervously staring back at him.

"But that campaign is over. We should do something else. We shouldn't make Singto go on any more dates." Krist quickly states. There's no way he's going to sit back and watch his boyfriend go on dates with other people. Absolutely not!

"Yes, the deal was only for ten candidates, Tay. I'm not going to do it again." Singto crosses his arms over his chest, he's not amused at all. Tay and his ratings can take a hike for all he cares. Krist and he have been successfully keeping their relationship a secret for over six months so people at work think they're both still single. But even if he was single, what right does Tay have to keep meddling in his personal life? So no way is he going on more weirdo dates. Besides, Krist would probably find a way to sabotage all his dates anyway. Yeah, he knows about candidate #10 and the laxatives. Krist came clean and apologized after their second date.  Sigh, love sure makes people do crazy things.

"Yes, the deal was only for ten candidates. And that campaign is over but do you remember the second part of the deal that you added?" Tay looks at Singto pointedly.

Singto takes a moment to think about their agreement and what he had said all those months back. Then all of a sudden he remembers. He looks up at Tay who has on a devilish smile and then he slowly turns to look at Krist who's looking at him expectantly. "Krist."

"Bingo! It's Krist's turn. Remember you said that if Krist fails to find you your soulmate after ten candidates, then it would be your turn to help him find his? Well, now's your chance. Let's think of a campaign name that's as good as Singto's Soul Search. Sexy Krist's image is more of a player so we need to work that angle. How does Krist's Love Match or Match for Krist? No, those sound kind of lame. Help me out, guys."

"Hold on, Tay. We should think of something else. Listeners will be bored with basically the same campaign. Let's try something new instead." Singto tries to convince Tay before he gets dead set on the idea. He can't let Krist go on dates with other people. He's probably not as good at sabotaging dates as Krist but he would rather die trying than to watch his boyfriend date other people.

"Yeah besides, as you said, my image is a player. Who would willingly want to date a player like me? No one would apply," Krist adds.

"Don't say that. It's just a misconception. You're not a player." Singto says, looking at Krist.

"Not anymore. I'm very serious now," Krist replies looking back at Singto with a soft smile.

Tay frowns looking at the two's strange behavior. Somethings not right here. Shouldn't Singto be the first to jump on board for this idea? Isn't this his perfect opportunity for revenge. They usually fight like cats and dogs. In fact, they were just arguing a couple of hours ago on-air. Why are they agreeing with each other now? "Fine. Then let's just tweak Singto's Soul Search."

The two men immediately tear their gaze from each other to look at Tay.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Krist asks. 

"I mean maybe we can switch it up a little like inviting selected candidates on to the show and they can play some games with Singto to get to know each other. Hey, we can even let listeners decide if the candidate and Singto are compatible enough to go on a date. How about that? 'Singto's Soul Match.' Genius, right? Krist you can help pick his candidates again." Tay winks at Krist. He's excited about his new idea.

"I have already found my soulmate. So I'm not searching anymore." Singto hopes Tay will just drop this idea. He really doesn't want to expose their relationship but he has no choice now. He looks at Krist who's looking at him with a blushing warm smile despite Tay's freezing office.

"You have? Who?" Tay asks with annoyance.

"Candidate #11, Perawat," Krist answers without looking away from his boyfriend, throwing caution out the window.

"Candidate #11, Perawat?" Tay repeats and thinks to himself for a second and then it finally sinks in. "Wait a minute. So you two are dating?"

The two men nod to their boss' question with a smile. Then they tell Tay that they've been dating ever since Singto's Soul Search ended and the reasons why they wanted to keep their relationship a secret at work. After listening to everything, Tay agreed that it's best to keep it on a down low, especially from some upper-management bigots. He may be all about the numbers but he's not a completely heartless monster. Besides, he can't risk losing his two top DJs.

"Okay, then we need to come up with something else. Something just as exciting for the listeners." Tay looks at the two men with his arms crossed. They better give him something good.

"How about we take the show on the road? We can host it on a beach and throw a beach party?" Krist suggests.

"That sounds great! We can even sell VIP tickets for photo ops with you guys. Sexy hot DJs will definitely sell out. Think of all the sponsors that will want to participate." With dollar signs for eyes, Tay enthusiastically agrees with Krist.

Singto internally facepalms himself. Hello, sunburns and Speedos. He better stock up on sunscreen and aloe vera for the both of them.

~~~~~~
AN: Sweets, this is really it. Thanks for reading.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Curtsy,
Lana ❤️