"She's my aunt.. She insulted my mom- But what are you doing here?"

"Wow Harry it almost seems like you don't want me here," I joked.

"No- No. Not at all. I'm really happy to see you- More than happy but-"

"I'm kidding Harry. The minister had asked me to take you to Leaky Cauldron. He wants to speak to you there, Hermione and Ron should be there too"

"What does he want to speak to me about?" I didn't know how to answer that question. I knew it had something to do with Sirius Black but what could a man like him have to do anything with Harry?

"Not sure but your aunt floating in the air would probably be one of the topics."

"Am I going to be expelled or.. get sent to Azkaban?"

"No Harry, you don't go to Azkaban for hexing your aunt. I'll make sure you don't get expelled, don't worry. But speaking of, when did you learn all these hexes?" I giggled at his panicked expression.

"I learned them over the summer, remember I told you I'll hex the Slytherin boy for you after I learned hexes," My face started to heat up and a huge smile formed across my face.

"I best hope you'll protect me then."

"Always."

I could feel my face turn a bright red, a weird sensation in my stomach. Did I fancy Harry Potter? We continued to walk in silence, not an uncomfortable silence, until we stopped in front of a playground.

"Wait here, let me call the Knight Bus," I said walking towards a telephone box a little further away from the playground leaving Harry behind. Inside the telephone box I pressed the keys "1114004" and picked up the telephone.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for a witch or a wizard. Please state your location"

"Number 4 Privet drive" I said as I hung up. I made my way back to the playground to see Harry had fallen. He looked shaken up a bit.

"Are you alright?" I asked putting out my hand to help him up. Was he really that clumsy to just fall on his own?

"Yeah I um.. Tripped" He looked behind me as if something was there taking my hand and standing up. I turned around to look at what he was looking at when the purple bus came zooming in front of us. The door opened and a man walked out.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for a witch or a wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike and I'll be your conductor for this evening," He read off a small paper and putting it in his pocket, his gaze towards my hand which was still holding Harry's. I jumped a little in realization before letting it go.

"Come on then, let's not wait for the grass to grow," He said motioning us to get on the bus. I quickly ran up the bus in hopes to cover my face which is probably bright red by now. I sat down on a bed next to a snoring man, Harry got on shortly after examining the bus.

"Take it away yeh," Shunpike knocked on the glass of the drivers seat.

"YEAH TAKE IT AWAY MAN! It's going to be a bumpy ride," A skull figure laughed. I quickly grabbed onto a handle dangling from the ceiling and opened the Daily Prophet, another one about Sirius Black. The bus started to drive intensely as Harry fell backwards on the bed next to me.

"Where to?" Shunpike asked examining the two of us carefully.

"Leaky Cauldron, it's in London," I said, my eyes glued onto the newspaper. The skull figure cackled more as the bus started to drive more intensely.

"But the muggles, won't they see us?" Harry asked bouncing around everywhere.

"Muggles? They don't see nothing do they"

"If you jab them with a fork they'll feel it," The skull figure repeated Shunpike's words letting out another cackle.

"The old lady at 12 o'clock!" The skull figure shrieked, I looked up to see an old muggle lady walking across the street and the bus came to an abrupt stop sending Harry flying, hitting the wall. The bust stopped for about 10 seconds before starting again sending Harry flying backwards landing next to me.

"Who is that?" I looked over at Harry looking down at the picture of Sirius Black.

"That is Sirius Black. He's a murderer and apparently a death eater, got himself locked up in Azkaban but recently got out."

"How did he escape?"

"No one knows."

"Two busses on 12 o'clock," The skull figure warned the driver. He quickly pulled his lever as everything inside the box became two dimensional while the Knight bud squeezed through the the busses heading towards us.

"Pretty cool isn't it?" I asked Harry as we turned back into our three dimensional selves.
The bus turned a corner and came to an abrupt stop sending Harry flying forward once again.

"The leaky cauldron," Shunpike gestured for us to leave.

"Ah, Mister Potter and Miss Clermont! At last"A man with a severely hunched back got up on the bus escorting us inside the Leaky Cauldron carrying our bags. We followed him up the stairs and outside the Minister's office. I stood outside giving Harry a reassuring nod, I didn't want to go inside, I hate Fudge for what he said to me back at the Malfoy ball.

I walked inside the room I'd stay in for the night and laid down on the bed. If wasn't half, no, even a sixth as luxurious as my room or even comfortable but that wasn't my concern as of now. I just laid down looking up at the ceiling feeling my eyelids heavy thinking back at today's events. How my face heated up whenever Harry spoke to me, when he told me he would protect me.. I think I really do fancy Harry Potter.

꧁♡꧂

Thank you for reading my story! Commenting / Voting greatly helps the growth of this story :)