It was nothing....

(A/N Alright here is a chapter! And I have a questions!

@ILYJOHNSON Q: Whats your real name? A: Rachel

@GILINSKYISBAE Q: Do you listen to Shawn? A: ALL THE TIME

@JJJG_XOXO Q: Favorite Jack and Jack song? A: I have many. Cold Hearted, RWYA, Tides, Groove, and Like That ft. Skate -even though I think Skate took JJ's part.-, Granite Tops

Shoutouts:

@CashismyOTP Jack Johnson quote: "Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard, just gonna flip em the bird." YEEESSSS I love granite tops!

On to the story!)

JJ"s POV

        I'm driving the U-Haul while talking to Gilinsky. Were about and hour away from the house, so we're pretty hyped up. Gilinsky has our hands intertwined together in between us and he squeezes it ever so often.
         "So, that girl at the coffee shop? What was her name?" This question catches me by suprise and I almost swerve the car. I look over at Jack and he just raises his eyebrows at me.
         "I don't remember! It started with a C or something. I deleted her contact like 2 days ago."
         "Why?"
          "Because it upset you! And I care about you, so I deleted it. Why does that suprise you so much?"
         "Well were not dating and it seems like you liked her, so I didn't know what to think." I exit out of the highway and park in a Walmart parking lot. "What are yo-" Gilinsky immediately stops talking when I swing myself over to console, straddling him, and pressed my lips against him. His tounge slips in my mouth and we sit their making out for what seems like hours.
           We pull back for breath and then continue driving.
45 minutes later
            We pull up to a big ass house with 8 cars parked out front and hop out of the car. I knock in the door with Gilinsky standing behind me.
             Cameron opens the door and grins.
             "Jacks!"

I have major writers block. Please help.