Nothing happened Baby Boy

JJ's POV

"What?"
"Are you cheating on me?"
"No!"
"Then who is this girl?" He motions toward the computer screen.
"Its the girl I got the number from at Starbucks in Omaha." He scoffs and gets up to leave the room. I catch his arm.
"You told me you deleted her number."
"I did. She still had it and texted if I wanted to meet up with her at the mall. I said yes, we got Starbucks and walked around. Some fans wanted to take pictures with us so we did. We ran into the Aeropostle cutouts of Cash and Hayes and took pictures with them."
"This doesn't explain why your arm is around her shoulders."
"Her ex was outside. He was staring at her like a price of meet so I did that to make sure she wouldn't get hurt. I then drove her home. Nothing happened, baby boy."
His hand comes up and strikes me across the face in one swift movement. "That's for not telling me."
"I deserved that." He nods. I lean up and connect our lips, to prove that I am all his.

Sorry this was so short but you guys really wanted an update.
I have a good outline for this story and I'm really excited for where its going. I'm thinking next chapter Jolinsky goes on a double date. What Ship do you guys want them to go with?