A New Home

(JJ= Jack Johnson
Jack = Jack Gilinsky)

JJ'S POV

I slowly open my eyes and blink to get used to the light streaming through my bedroom window. I sit up and rub my tired eyes. I faintly here my mother tell someone that a guy is upstairs.

As I'm slowly getting up, only in my boxers, my best friend, no brother, Jack Gilinsky bursts through my door and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Jack! Put me down!" I yell as he carries me to my closet. He picks up a tie-dye shirt and gray jeens with vans. He then carries me to my bathroom, where he sets me down and shoves the clothes in my hands and closes the door. "I need boxers!" I yell through the door. He opens the door a crack and sticks my batman boxers out. I grab them and say, "They're manly."

I hear a chuckle outside as I get dressed. After I'm fully clothed, I look into the mirror and run my fingers through my hair and walk out of the bathroom. Jack is packing more of my clothes in boxes and then labeling and taping them up, putting them next to other boxes. He hears me walk through the door and he smiles that million dollar smile that makes all the girls swoon. His eyes flicker to my hair and we was over and runs his hand through it. I mutter a thanks and help him start packing.

"U-haul will be here in 20. My stuff is already packed in it. Cam's driving it over." He says, "You should go talk to you mom. Mine was crying all morning."

"I can't belive this is actually happening. After all we've been through, we're moving in with the magcon boys. That's amazing." Jack looks a little sad. "Dude, what's up? You've been quiet all morning."

"I broke up with Leigh."

"What!?! You guys were in love!"

"No, we weren't she was mad that I'm moving and didn't ask her. The relationship was crashing and burning. It was just a matter of time."

"I'm sorry, bro. How bought this, when we get settled in, we'll eat ice cream out of a tub and watch action movies." Jack barks out a laugh.

"For sure, man." We keep packing for 15 minutes till everthing is packed up. We start bring the boxes downstairs and putting them outside to make it easier to pack into the U-Haul. I notice my mom standing a few feet away, crying. I walk over and hug her tightly.

"It's gonna be okay mom. I'll visit on holidays." I hear Jack say a, 'Me too!' And walk over and join our hug. I grin. I step back and say, "We'll I'm gonna grab a Starbucks, you want the usaul, Jack?" He nods. "Alright I'll be back soon." Jack throws the keys to his car to me and I catch them.

I climb in the car that we've done so many vines in, and start it. I head over to the nearest Starbucks. When I walk in, I notice me and Jacks favorite barista behind the counter. I motion that I'm gonna be sitting down, so she knows to make Jacks later. I look around and notice all the tables and chairs are filled. I do a double take to see if anyone's sitting alone. I see a girl with slick black hair, a purple hoodie, gray jeens, white converse, and the most beautiful face I have ever seen.

I walk over and sit down across the table she's sitting at. She doesn't notice me at first because of the Harry Potter book she is sticking her nose in, but I cough to announce my presences. She snaps her head up and narrows her eyes at me.

"Can I help you?" She asks. Her voice is as pretty as her.

"Yes. You can tell me why a beautiful girl like you is sitting alone." The barista walks over and sets my drink in front of me. I say a thanks and she looks over at the girl across from me.

"Well this is a first, usually your with that friend of yours. What happened to him?"

"He's packing were moving to LA together." She nods and walks back to the counter.

"First time this is happened huh?" My attention is averted back to the girl sitting across from me.

"I don't usually flirt with girls. I'm not very good at it. And you never answered my question."

"My friend wanted to visit a college here. I went with her. She kept blabbing on about how amazingly hot the guys were, not about that classes. I actually live in LA."

"What a coincidence. My names Jack Johnson." I stick my hand out.

"Celeste Micheals. And I know who you are." She looks away blushing when I raise an eyebrow.

"It's okay. You're probably the most chill fan I have ever met. So what is it going to take for me and you to swap numbers?" I ask slyly, sipping my drink. She taps her fingers, obviously thinking it over. She sighs and holds out her phone. I grin and give her mine. Once I give it back her phone vibrates.

"I have to go. My plane leaves in an hour. Call me when you're in LA and we'll meet up."

"Looking foward to it."