Old Memories

(Their has been so much positive feedback on this story and I'm so happy)
Top photo is the Jacks bedroom.
JJ's POV

After everyone admits that their in ridiculously adorable couples, we all split up and unpack. Me and Gilinsky walk down the main bedroom hallway and take the bedroom at the end of the hall. We open it to find a huge king size bed, a door that leads to a bathroom, a patio.When we get inside the bedroom Gilinsky takes my bag and starts unpacking our clothes, knowing how much I hate sorting clothes.
I go downstairs and to our U-Haul and grab our bathroom stuff. When I get to the our bedroom, box in hands, I find Jack sitting on the bed going through and old photo book and both of our clothes sorted into the same dresser. I set down the box and go over and sit next to him. There are pictures of me and Jack on the first day of kindergarten, prom, to me watching Jack preform in choir.
He flips the page and theirs a photo of me and him cuddling on a couch, fast asleep. His mom must've taken it cause were on the Gilinsky's living room couch. It's captioned 'They fell asleep watching a movie' in Momma Gilinskys handwriting.
I look up to see a deep red on Jack's cheaks and him quite flustered. I grab his chin with my thumb and pointer finger and bring his lips to mine.
What do you think?