Forget it, Gilinsky!

JJ POV

           Are mouths mend together like mold, neither of us daring to pull back. He picks me up by my thighs and puts me on his lap, me straddling him, which causes me to gasp. He uses that to stick his tongue down my throat, mine and his colliding together. We stay like that, kissing, for what feels like forever. We both pull back at the same time, gasping for air. Gilinsky smiles that smile that makes all the girls swoon. But this time, my heart flutters.

               Once our actions process in my brain, I shoot up and run to the bathroom. I slam it and lock it, and slide down the wall. My head goes into my hands as tears silently stream down my face. He's gonna hate you. You screwed up the friendship with your feelings.

               "Johnson!" Jack shouts through the door, words slurring because of the alcohol we consumed. "Jack, I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you! We'll figure it out. Jack, we always figure it out." He pleads, voice cracking at the end, and I know he's crying. Hearing him say that just makes me hate myself even more.

             My eyes flutter close, and I let darkness consume me.
The Next Morning

             I wake with my neck hurting, and dried tears on my face, making me wince. I open the door to the bathroom, my head pounding from the alcohol, and a passed out Jack Gilinsky falls at me feet. I sigh. I walk over him and grab a water bottle and asprin. I down the medicine and start packing up the alcohol from last night, only a half a bottle left. I put all of the stuff back into the U-Haul and then to the front desk to pay for the room. I return to the room and swing Gilinsky over my shoulder. I swear this guy sleeps like a rock.

            I put him in the passenger seat of the U-Haul and buckle his seatbelt. I then tried my best to grab the keys from his front pocket with out touching his no-no square. After I retrieve the keys I close the passenger door and hop into the driver seat. I start the car and drive off. I occasionally stop to take a bathroom break or to get something to drink, but other than that I drive listening to the soft snores of my best friend.
7 Hours Later

               As I notice the Welcome To Nevada! sign, Jack starts to stir.

             "About last night."