Angel

You know, I didn't think I angels existed, but you know what? I have my very own angel. It scares me, actually. It's taken the form of Damien, kind of... weird, i guess. Different. Not what I expected. Not at all.

"Good morning, miss femilia. I trust you had a restful sleep?"

I glared at him. "hello, Damien. No, I DIDN'T have a restful sleep!"

The angel smiled. "im not Damien, I just took the form of the one you love."

I laughed. "I dont love Damien. Heck, why would I LOVE him?"

The angel laughed.

"you love him. You just don't know it, and you push it away. Just embrace it"

"wow. First I get kidnapped by a vampire, the my boyfriend gets killed, then I become a vampire, then an ANGEL turns up! Whats with my life?"

"your life is what you make it. Embrace it. Enjoy it. Or, if you really don't know how to control it, LIVE WITH IT."

"OK, maybe not an angel. So, if you're not Damien... who exactly are you?"

"as you said. You're guardian angel. I watch over you and make sure everything's as it should be in the course of time. Note, miss felicia, 'the course of time', NOT whether you're happy with what's going on or not. That's very important."

"wait - so you're job is to make my life living hell?"

"if that's what the course of time wants, yes. But, at the moment, that isn't it's wish."

I sat down and pouted. "OK, what does it want 'at the moment'?"

"for you to find complete happiness."

I laughed. "good luck with that."

The angel looked unhappy. "I assure you, miss felicia, it won't be that hard to find! Happiness, indeed lyes at the heart of this mansion."

I gasped. "the garden!"

"I am to take you there"

We walked down the narrow hallways. It was still nighttime, and the moon shone into the castle in a way I liked to call 'Twilight'. It's not REAL twilight, but the way the light makes patterns along the walls is just as beautiful. No one, or it seems, was awake other than me. That was kind of scary, in a way.

The door to the gardens was kind of shaky, and I had to pull quite hard to get it open, but eventually it was, and the angel had silenced it. Stood before me was why.

Damien and Edward were kneeled over a headstone just round the corner. I couldn't see what it said from here. Damien was wearing a long black trench coat, and he'd let his hair go crazy, blowing in the wind.

Edward had on a similar styled coat, only it was a whitey-grey. His hair, brown and wavy, fell over his shoulders, creating a nice symbolic pattern. They looked in deep concentration, and I tip-toed over to find out who it was who that headstone belonged to.

I read it quietly, and flipped the words over in my mind.

{For Amelie canvars,

Beloved sister, brother, daughter, friend and companion. You will remain in our hearts forever.}

"remain quiet," the angel warned me. "do not make a sound. It is a loss. They are not to be disturbed."

"of course, the master aren't to be disturbed! Whatever. Fine. I'm gonna go-"

Suddenly, Damien turned to me, a look of pure shock on his face.

"teddy? What are you doing here?"

***

recently I have had a fight with my friend Hannah, as she is on Team Edward and I am Team Damien. How COULD she? Anyway, let me know which team you're on and ENJOY!