"Welcome home"

If I didn't ever wake up, I would of died in my sleep. My dreams were all nightmares - terrible ones at that, and they dug deep into me. They hurt. Damn, did they hurt.

The first one I like to call 'Revenge'. Not MY revenge, of course. Hans revenge, for falling in love with Damien behind his back. Not that I MEANT to or anything, but what can I say?

First off, I was sick. Not just a little sick, a whole stream of yellow SICK, coming out of my mouth at 50 miles per hour. Yeah, that kind of sick. Damien came in, and asked if I was OK. I told him it was, and next thing I know he's kissing me full on the lips, and, hey, can you blame me for enjoying it?

Then Hans walked in. God, his expression! I expected Damien to defend me like hell, but he didn't. Actually, he said they'd planned it, and now they knew I didn't REALLY love Hans with all my heart. I mean, OK, I was a little dumb to believe them, but I did. And hurt. It killed me inside that Hans thought I didn't love him.

I told him I did, I prayed, I begged, but nothing could sway him. He told me it was OK, Because he didn't love me either, which probably stung the most, and then he told me to just shut up and deal with the consequences. Then he bit me, and that REALLY hurt. Then he tore at me, stabbed me in the shoulder, god I won't even tell you the rest. My life felt at an end when it was all over.

Well, I THOUGHT it was all over. I left that nightmare and entered a new one. All my wounds instantly healed and I felt OK again. Then EDWARD, of all people, came in.

"welcome home, Teddy. I've missed you." he put on a pouty face. "where have you been all this time, huh? Partying with Damien? I'm disappointed. I thought he scared you? Or did that all change when he kissed you?"

He through me across the room, and I landed awkwardly and painfully. "don't lie to me! You have been enjoying yourself with him, haven't you?! I thought as much! Well, if you love him, why don't you go BE WITH HIM?"

He flung me across the room, into the hands of... DAMIEN, I was OK, i was with Damien. Then, Damien shouted:

"Teddy! All this time, you've been with EDWARD? How could you? You selfish, foolish BRAT! How is he different to me?! Just for that, have a look at this!"

And then, I was forced to watch, forced to watch as Hans searched for me, called out my name, wept for me, wanted me, wondered for me. And I wanted him so badly. But I didn't know where he was.

"do you know how long I waited for you? Do you KNOW how much I searched for you, to find you HERE? No, Teddy, because you weren't there. Why weren't you there, Teddy?!"

He flung me across the" room again, but instead of landing with a bang on the wall I went through, to, guess where?

Lucy told Hans it was OK, I'd be OK, but I was Damien's now. I screamed his name, and he turned to me, crying my name, drowning me in a hug.

"Teddy!" Lucy cried. "you need to stop this obsessive yearning! Your Damien's now! Nobody else's! DEFIANTLY not Hans! Hans is MINE!"

"I will never be Damien's," I sighed. "never in a million years. Sorry for that,"

Lucy sighed. "if you refuse to be Damien's, we have no use for you."

I screamed as I had a knife stuck into me, and I was swirling into everlasting darkness, waking up in the same bed id been in the first time I'd come here, the hospitals bed.

And this time I remembered why.

I was a vampire.

***

Yey! I love it when the character you're really wanting to be a vampire becomes a vampire! Hope you enjoyed! Updates soon!