Amelie

Hey again, guys! Hope you're enjoying! In this chapter, you will meet Damien's brother! Comment what you think of him at the end! Jess

***

"Teddy, there is no need for that..."

"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed. "You know what? Even on his death bed, I bet he refused to call me Teddy. Hans is the one I love, not you, Damien! I was pissed off enough when she claimed him, but then she KILLS HIM!! Can you not IMAGINE??!!"

"I can... for me to lose you..."

"For gods sake did you not just HEAR ME? I AM NOT YOURS, I DO NOT LOVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL!!!"

"that... you don't mean that."

"I do! And you know what? You killed the one ray of sunshine in my life! You're dead to me, Damien!"

"I'm going to come back..." Damien said, and it actually shocked me a little when I saw a tear fall from his eye as he left the room.

The lights were on, the sun was up and I'd had 10 hours of sleep, yet I was tired, and I had nothing to do. It couldn't hurt to get a little more sleep.

I woke up to a really bright light. The sun was shining directly through the window, and it STUNG. No matter what time it was, I wanted to curl up into a ball and forget about everything. In fact, I was GOING to, but then there was a harsh knock on the door.

"Miss Teddy? It is Mary. Do not worry, I have taken care of sir Damien. He is not here."

I groaned, but shouted "come in!" Mary entered, a smile on her face.

"miss Teddy! You are still in bed!"

"I am tired, Mary. What do you need?"

Mary looked as if she was going to do a dance all around the room at any second.

"miss, isn't sir Damien SWEET! hes sent you a little playmate! Amelie, it is OK. You don't need to be shy! You can show your face,"

A little servant girl, around 15 came in. She looked terribly worried.

"Sir Damien thought it would be good for you to socialise with someone else who is human! He brought little Amelie here to entertain you - though, she's a little worried..."

I slowly got out of bed and walked over. She was hiding behind Mary's back, terrified.

"Poor thing," I muttered. "Damien put her up to this, didn't he?"

"no. Well, yes... but he wants to help, Teddy,"

"Tell him," I was having anouther spirt of anger, but I couldn't help it. I couldnt stop.

"tell him his efforts are wasted. Tell him, if he thinks he can win me over after what he's done, ha, he is SO wrong."

Mary sighed, but nodded, and left the room. That left me with Amelie.

"So, urr, what do you wanna do?" she remained silent.

"are you scared?" no reply.

"Did he hurt you?" still nothing.

"do you want to go home?" complete silence.

"You don't talk much, do you?" still no answer. "OK... um, how about we go get some chocolate?" there was a moments silence, and then she burst out:

"CHOCOLATE!!! AMELIE LOVES CHOCOLATE!!!"

"MARY!!! AMELIE'S GONE BAZERK!!!"

"Can Amelie have choc-choc?"

"MARY!!!!"

***

I just thought id mention this: along with vampires and writing stories, I am totally in love with anime. The ending I came up with when imagining it as an anime, and that explains the weirdness of it. Amelie will be a main character, so I hope you like her!!! Enjoy!!! This chapters dedicated to the 27 readers I have so far! I love you guys!