The Castle On The Hill

Hey my muffins!! Im so sorry, but I tried to figure out the name of the person who voted for me, but couldn't figure out how! :( anyway this chapters dedicated to them whoever they might be ;) happy reading!

***

The car drive was... a car drive, I guess, but I didn't like it. ?Everyone was totally silent, and Hans just stared at me silently the whole way. Eventually, to break the silence, I said: "are we nearly there yet?"

I was pretty sure we WERE nearly there, because just ahead of us was the most elegant castle you've ever seen, stood on a hill. There were guards standing all around, and a man and women who looked royal standing there with grins plastered on their faces. They made me feel sick.

No one answered me, but we drew up quickly and I was helped out of the car. Now that was just BAZAAR. I was a servant, they were servants., and servants weren't supposed to help each other. I stared at him, and I must of creeped him out a little, because he quivered away.

"Benny! Help her out!"

The guard, Benny, I guess, helped me out of the car. I knew how he felt, so this time I just looked at the floor. I didn't want to scare him again. Hans tried to hit him when he attempted to help him out, too, so the girl just told him to stop, and she'd do it herself.

"nonsense, Lucy! Leave the guards to do their job!" so Benny, reluctantly, offered Hans his hand again. Hans took it, but glared at him.

"so, you are the humans we've heard so much about?"

I stared at her. It was the Queen. Of VAMPIRES. She'd heard about me, a mere human? This was scary. Really scary. And I didn't like it.

"ma, you haven't heard of her!"

Damien looked kind of terrified of what his mum would reply.

"yes, I have, don't be silly, Damien! You natter ON and ON, the whole kingdom has heard of her! She really is a bird, isn't she, Nigeal?"

"Yes, celia."

"and such fabulous fashion sense!"

"yes, celia"

"and such lovely sea-green eyes!"

That was it. I welcomed the ground happily.