Turning 21 Never Felt So Good

Start from the beginning

Caspar was still staring at the TV when he felt a hand on his thigh. He shot his head to the left to see Joe smiling at him innocently like he didn't know what was happening. "Oh Caspar I almost forgot! Remind me tomorrow to call the landlord about the leaky faucet."

Caspar just stared at him with wide eyes. His problem had finally just started going away. "Y-yeah. I won't forget." Caspar stuttered out, his throat suddenly feeling slightly dry as Joe bent down to pick up the remote that had fallen on the floor earlier. The position Joe was in have Caspar a perfect view of his ass. Of course Joe just had to be wearing the skinny jeans that Caspar swore was a size to small but made his ass look absolutely amazing.

"Caspar I can feel you staring." Joe said breaking Caspar out of his thoughts. The younger boy blushed a deep crimson, before he settled back into the couch. So much for attempting to get rid of his problem. "Caspar what has gotten into you?" Joe asked innocently. Caspar snorted knowing he was putting on a act.

"Absolutely nothing Joe Sugg." He said through gritted teeth. He crossed his arms over his chest making the older boy sigh and turn back to the tv that was playing some stupid romantic comedy.

Joe heard beeping coming from the kitchen, reminding him of the food that was still cooking. He gave Caspar one last glance before standing up and waking back to the kitchen.

Joe had just turned off the stove and oven when he felt a pair of arms around him. "Hungry much Casp? Oh and can you get the juice out of the fridge. I know how thirsty you can get." Joe chuckled to himself when he again felt Caspar tense. "Casp?"

"Know what Joe I can't take it anymore. Either you do something or I will." Joe smiled when he heard this. He had been waiting all day for Caspar to finally break. Joe turned around and smirked at the younger boy, trailing one of his hands lower and lower till it cupped Caspar's growing member.

Joe stood on his toes, just barely reaching Caspar's ear. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. Be down in five minuets I'll have your birthday surprise waiting for you when you come down." Joe whispered before letting go of Caspar and walking towards the stairs. Caspar didn't miss the way Joe ever-so-slightly swung his hips side to side. Caspar almost choked on his own saliva and feeling his body starting to heat up.

Once Joe was in their shared bedroom he went to work gathering everything he needed. A couple of weeks ago he had a box shipped to their flat. Now all he had to do was remember where he put it and get everything out. He was actually really excited, ever since Caspar started taking about wanting to be the dominant one. So when the opportunity came to get some...things, Joe didn't hesitate. Now that it was finally Caspar birthday he could make all the fantasy come to life for Caspar and boy he couldn't wait for his boyfriend to come walking into their bedroom.

*

"Caspar." Joe whispered as he poked the boy sleeping next to him. It was already ten and they had brunch at eleven with Caspar's family. "Casp come on get up." Joe shook his shoulders lightly. Caspar groaned and turned the other way before burring his face in the pillow.

Joe sighed heavily before Deciding to do what he did when he was little and wanted someone up. Joe stood up slowly, wincing when he felt the full pain from the night before. He shook his head, willing the pain away before walking slowly over to his dresser and grabbing a pair of boxers and basketball shorts.

"You better get up this time Caspar Lee or your getting pushed off the bed." Joe whispered as he looked down at the sleeping boy. Despite him being slightly irritated at the younger boy he couldn't help but smile that spread across his face. Somehow Caspar had managed to inch himself into everything Joe did. There wasn't a minuet that went by that Joe didn't think about Caspar. It was slightly scary, but more relieving.

Joe slowly stood up on the bed, giving Caspar one more glance before jumping up and down. This brought back old memories of him and his sister jumping on their parents bed on Christmas morning. "Caspar Lee, get you butt up!" Joe yelled. Caspar just groaned again before reaching up to Joe, attempting to stop the movements.

"Joe stop. I'm tired." Caspar whined as he still refused to look up at his boyfriend who was now standing still.

"But Caspy we have to go to brunch for your birthday. Plus we really should shower before we leave." Caspar slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times, adjusting to the light in the room.

"Finally come on we both need a shower." Joe said as he slowly got off the bed. The pain coming back. Caspar smirked as he noticed that Joe was wincing every now and then. "What?" Joe asked wen he saw Caspar's face.

"Nothing but you got a little limp. You sure your be able to go. I mean we could always do other things. Like cuddle and watch movies all day. We could also make-out. That actually sounds really nice. Want to just stay here and make-out." Caspar looked at his boyfriend with pleading eyes. As much as he loved his family, he loved spending alone time with Joe.

"No Caspar. This is your family who flew all the way from South Africa. We-" Joe motioned between him and Caspar. "-are not skipping. Now come on."

"I don't want to." Caspar whined as he smuggled more into the blankets. He was quite happy till he felt the blanket being pulled off him and cold air hitting him.

"Come on Casp. We barely have enough time to shower together as it is." Caspar raised a eyebrow at this.

"Together. Like together or together together." Joe snorted before turning and walking into the bathroom.

"Just get in here you idiot." Caspar smiled as he made his way to the bathroom. They may or may not have been twenty minutes late to brunch because of certain 'activities.'