He's My Teddy Bear

Prompt:Joe is a singing sensation, who has been traveling for almost a year. Caspar remembers happy thoughts and falls asleep

Words:1100+

Authors Note: I LOVE WHEN YOU COMMENT AND I READ EVERYONE. ALSO THE MORE YOU COMMENT, THE MORE I WRITE...Just saying...So this is kinda based off my own thoughts of how I wish this would either happen with Marcus and James ( not Marcus Butler) they famous people I kinda may have a slight crush on. Also boom another one.

For the past few months Caspar had dreamed about nothing more then holding his human teddy bear close to him. He knew though that his other half was out doing what he loved and he was happy about that.

But what he wasn't happy about was the text telling him that his teddy bear wouldn't be home for another week or so. He tried to play it off as if it was okay but inside it killed him.

So for the next two days he had gotten up, went to work and came home. Hoping that when he did get back Joe would be on the couch with his million watt smile.

When he did come home and there was no other person insight, the blond haired boy felt a little twinge in his heart. He would then put on of the best fake smiles he could plaster on his face and walk around the apartment. Going in one room, and then the next.

But when night die finally fall he would lay on the couch, turn on the tv and just let his mind drift in and out of conscienceless.

Finally when the clock struck midnight, he would he would slowly open his eyes, pulling his body into a upright position until he was standing. He would glance at the door one more time, checking to see if it was locked. Or if he was being truthful, sending out a little wish that his teddy bear would come home.

When in five seconds nothing would happen, he would slowly make his way down the stairs till he was in the safety of his bed. As soon as he got settled to what was comfortable, as comfortable as he could get without Joe, he would turn on the small TV that they had set up in front of the bed.

Then he would switch to the music channel, hoping that something would be more interesting then sleeping alone. He had smiled slightly at the mention of his fiancés name. Fiancé sent a smile that erupted on his face.

He remembered that day like the back of his hand. It had been a quiet night, Caspar had taken the smaller boy out to a fancy restaurant. Once they were settled and were quietly eating, Caspar had slipped the ring out of his pocket. At that moment of course, the waiter behind him, just had to hit his seat sending the ring into the glass of wine Joe was drinking.

Caspar didn't say anything, just stared at the glass till Joe had asked if he was alright. He had panicked, standing up, and grabbing both of the glasses of wine. Turning around, he ran into the same waiter which then sent both glasses up to the air and the ring flying somewhere in the restaurant.

Joe couldn't quite believe what was happening, holding his hand to his mouth to stop the laughter that was going to come out. When Caspar had turned around, white shirt stained with wine, the other boy lost it. Caspar had just sat down, head in hand, tapping his fingers against the wood.

"What's wrong Caspy?" Caspar whipped his head up, from where it was looking down at the table. "Missing something?" Caspar had merely raised his eyebrow, of course he was but he wasn't about to tell Joe what it was. "Like I don't know, a ring maybe?"

Caspar gaped at him, blue eyes wide. Joe held up his hand, ring on his finger. "How did you?"

"I think it looks great!" Caspar had simple nodded his head, mouth still open. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes. I will marry you." Joe looked at his hand that was still held in the air. Without a second thought, Caspar sprang out of his seat once more, going straight towards Joe with open arms. The force of Caspars hug had hit the boys so hard, both boys went tumbling to the ground in a fit of laughter.

The memory was so amazing to Caspar that he slowly drifted to sleep with happy thoughts in his head.

Not even a hour later, Joe had crept into the apartment, three of his friends filling behind him, holding a camera.

When Joe had turned on the lights, and had not spotted his blond fluff of hair, he turned to his friends. He slowly put his finger up to his lips, signaling them to keep quiet.

Slowly all of them went downstairs to the bedroom. Joe was have tempted to go right in when he heard his voice. He raised his eyebrow, pressing his ear close to the door. It was him singing.

He slowly shook is head, opening the door and turning the light on. There in front of him was a sight he never wanted to forget. Caspar was laying on Joes side of the bed, cuddled in the blankets.

Joe quietly made his way to the other side of the bed, climbing in trying not to move around to much. Not even a second later, Caspar had turned around, throwing a arm over Joe and cuddling into him.

Joe reached up, taking the soft blond locks in his hands. He missed this so much and actually forgot about his friends standing at the doorway videotaping it.

Joe stopped when he heard something that sounded somewhat like mine come out of Caspars mouth. He smiled slightly, pushing the boy a little till he saw the bright blue eyes.

Caspar completely lost it, giving a very manly scream, or at least he would call it that, and falling off the side of the bed. Joe climbed to the other side, looking down at the boy on the ground. "Hey."

"Joe!" Caspar jumped up once again, tackling the boy to the bed. Without a second thought, Caspar brought his lips to the other boys. It was slow, but neither boy wanted anything different.

Both pulled apart slowly, Caspar climbing off Joe. When Caspar had turned around, he sighed heavily. "Are you serious right now?"

"Hey Joe told us to come down here." Caspar shook his head, looking up towards Joe who just shrugged.

"Well I really don't care. You guys can watch but-" the boy didn't even finish his sentence. He climbed back onto Joe, kissing his lips at a lot more sloppy pace. He didn't care though. It had been months since he had seen the boy he loved to death.

"You know what? I think we should go." The boys didn't break apart, only hearing the door behind them slam shut. And just like that Caspar had his human teddy bear back.