Internet Friends and Airports

Prompt: Joe and Caspar meant online and soon Caspar moves to London

Words:700+

Joe sat at his computer waiting for the Skype tone to go off. For the past two months he had been talking to a boy in South Africa. They had become pretty good friends over the two months.

What both boys didn't realize when they met is both would have feelings for one another. Caspar knew he was gay before even talking to Joe. Joe on the other hand had never liked a guy. Then again he never like girls either.

Once Joe had heard the tone, he quickly scrabbled to his laptop on his desk. Only falling over his feet twice. A new record.

"JoJo. Hi!" Caspar beemed from the other side of the screen. Joe couldn't help the smile invading his face.

"Hey Caspy, what's sup?"

"Some guy punched me for being gay. I punched him back. Got suspended." Caspar said as if it was a daily thing. What Joe didn't know though was that Caspar was defending him. Defending there friendship.

They talked like they always had.

*
(Two months later)

"Come on. Come on!" Caspar yelled at the screen. He wanted to tell Joe the good news right away.

"Casp why do you look like you just cried?" Caspar didn't even realize he was crying from happiness. He finally got to be away from the people who thought lowly of him.

"It's happiness, i promise. But Joe guess what?!" He couldn't hold back his happiness any longer. He didn't even give Joe time to answer. "We're moving. To London." (Pretend Joe lived in London when he was younger)

"Really. That's amazing. We can finally hang out without the Internet." The brunette chuckled. They couldn't stop talking about the plans they had.

*

The day finally came. Caspar was moving away from everyone that hated him. He got a new start. As the blonde packed the very last box he looked out the window of his old bedroom. This was the room that would let him be himself. Without no judgment. He looked past the lake to where the town was. The town that mocked and humiliated him.

"Caspar let's go. We can't be late for our flight!" His mom yelled from downstairs. He took one final glance at the now empty room, before picking up the box and walking down the stairs. "Ready?"

"Ready!"

Once on the plane he saw they had wifi. He knew it was late in London but Joe would be up. He was always up it seemed.

One ring

Two ring

Three ring. Just like always Joe picked up.

"Caspy! Wait where are you?" Joe asked searching the imagine on his screen for any answer.

"I'm on the plane. We will be at the airport at 10 tomorrow or today." Caspar said smiling. This was finally it. The time to start a new chapter. A new life.

"Hey why don't I pick you up? Yeah I'll pick you up!" Joe yelled. Caspar just smiled and nodded. They talked for about two hours before Caspar had fallen asleep. Joe still couldn't put his finger on what he felt for the blonde boy. All he knew was he couldn't wait to see Caspar.

*

Joe paced the airport in front of the gate Caspar was suppose to come in anxiously. He had gotten there a hour earlier, in case the plane came sooner.

"Flight 256 from South Africa has landed." The woman on the intercom sounded. This was it. It's time to meet his best friend. He paced for about 5 more minuets before he saw a head of blonde hair bob around the crowd.

"Caspy!" With ought thinking Joe shouted. Caspar looked up from his phone, and saw the shining star of his life.

"JoJo!" He yelled before running to Joe. He dropped his bag halfway. Once he got to the shorter boy he picked him up and spun him around. If we're to ask if there were tears. They couldn't deny it. Once they had calmed down and Caspar had put Joe down they looked into each other's eyes.

The tension between them was to strong. They leaned in and the moment there lips touched sparks when flying. They stated that way for a good minuets before oxygen took over them.

"Welcome to London Caspy!" Joe beamed once he had calmed down his breathing. Caspar pulled Joe backed to his lips.

"Best. Welcome. Ever." Caspar stated between kisses.