First Dates and Ice Skating

Prompt: Joe and Caspar go on their first date, ice skating

Words: 800+

Caspar had a plan. A pretty good plan if you asked him. He had promised Joe a perfect first date and if all went well by the end of the night he might be able to call Joe him. One small problem though. Joe absolutely hates ice skating. "Come on please it will be fun."

"No Caspar. I can't skate to save my life. There will people there, possible viewers. I am not embarrassing my self." Joe stated crossing his arms over his chest and turning his head to the side. Caspar sighed, running his hand through his blonde hair. This wasn't suppose to happen.

"I promise I won't let you fall. Please Joe." Caspar begged. Actually getting down on his knees and folding his hands. His head tilted to look at Joe who was now looking at the younger boy on the ground.

"You buy me dinner and you never let go of me." Joe said before walking over and grabbing his jacket off the chair. It was winter now in London and was freezing. Caspar sprang up from his spot following Joe's example and pulling his winter coat on.

"Anything for you JoJo." Caspar whispered in the older boys ear as Joe walked past him, out the door. Joe shot him a smile before walking down the hallway to the stairs.

Once they were outside they were freezing. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go at night. Joe shivered more before finally cuddling up to Caspar's side. The younger boy snaked his arm around the Joe, giving his hair a kiss. If Caspar could say one thing. It was that Joe had soft hair. Very soft hair.

Before heading to the ice rank they made there way to Nando's. They order there food, are and left. "Thanks for dinner Caspy."

"You don't have to say thanks. I'll do anything for you." Caspar said connecting their hands together. Joe smiled up at the taller boy before snuggling into him once again.

"See Joe not a lot of people." Caspar said holding his arms out to the rink. Only a few people were still there for it started to snow not to long ago.

"Okay Caspar you have me there. Now let's get some skates idiot before I back out." Joe sighed leading the way over to were they can rent skates.

"Okay just stand Joe." Caspar said once there skates where on. Joe sighed out. Shakily standing up from the bench and almost falling on his face. Luckily Caspar kept his promise and caught him like he said he would.

"I don't think this will turn out good Caspar. I can barely stand."

"Hey it takes practice. Now just baby steps okay?" Joe nodded his head, following what Caspar had said. After a few minutes of Joe staring at his wobbly feet and Caspar trying to hold in his laughter they made it to the ice. "Okay let me get used to the ice."

Caspar skates around once. "See you can do it. Caspar this isn't going to turn out well." Caspar shook his head, holding out his hands to Joe. The brunette reluctantly took the others hands stepping onto the ice. "Caspar!" Joe yelled as he fell to the cold ice bringing Caspar down with him. "This is why I don't like ice."

"We all fall. Anyways you need to stop being so negative. Now let me help you up and just look at me." Caspar said as he got to his knees and pulled himself up. Joe followed his lead, standing up and tightly grasping Caspar's hands in his own. "Okay I'll skate backwards just hold onto my hands."

The taller one started skating, pulling the shorter one with him. "This is still really scary Caspy." Joe whispered as Caspar started to get faster and faster.

"Hey it's fine. Plus if you fall you'll most likely fall on me. Do you trust me?"Caspar asked squeezing Joe's hand for comfort.

"I trust you Casp." Joe smiled. After an hour Joe was finally attempting skating on his own, Caspar standing only a foot away.

"Okay Joe left in front of right. Good." Joe held out his hand when he felt he was about to fall. He caught Caspar off guard with this. Caspar fell to the ground pulling Joe on top of him. "Well this is a great position. Always thought you topped."

"Caspar Lee!" Joe yelled slapping Caspar's arm lightly. They stared into each other's eyes before closing the gap between them. "I think I'm beginning to love ice scaring." Joe mumbled against Caspar's lips.

"Good because next time we can do it together. As a couple?" Caspar hoped that Joe got what he was trying to say. Unfortunately Joe just didn't get it.

"What do you mean 'as a couple'" Joe asked still lying on top of the younger boy.

"I meant as like you know...together like us. Me and you-"

"Is this your horrible way of asking me to be your boyfriend?" Caspar nodded his head, happy that Joe finally understood. "Well then I'm glad I can't say no to you."