Proposing and Sickness Part 1

Prompt:Based off of the video with a special twist

Words:1000+

"Caspar, baby don't be mad." Joe sighed as he stepped into the bathroom. He had just filmed him drenching Caspar in flour after he used "his" shower.

"You know how hard it is to get flour off when it's a paste!" Caspar said as he took the shampoo and put it into his hair.

"Then let me help." Joe said starting to take off his shirt.

"I'm not doing anything with you after this." Caspar scoffed. Joe just shook his head chuckling. Once he had gotten the last piece of clothing off he stepped in the shower with his boyfriend.

"I never said you had to. I simply said I was going to help you get cleaned up. Plus I don't think you could handle that after what happened not even a hour ago." Joe whispered in Caspar's ear. You could clearly see the effect Joe had on Caspar. Joe took Caspar's hand and placed them back at his side, replacing them with his own. As he massaged the shampoo into Caspar's hair. He started humming to steal my girl, which they had turned to steal my boy.

"You have a beautiful voice JoJo." Caspar said turning around in his boyfriends embrace.

"You too sweet Caspar." Joe said right before giving Caspar a peck on the lips.

Once they were done showering, they got dressed. Limited to only sweatpants of course. Caspar took Joe's hand bringing him up stairs into the living room. Caspar laid down on the couch opening his arms to Joe. Joe then took the hint and snuggled into the younger boy, taking in his scent.

"Joe why are you always pranking me?" Caspar said as he tangled his hands in the older boys hair.

"We have to make it look like we are just roommates Casp. You know that." Joe said snuggling further into Caspar.

"Why don't we just tell them Joe? Are you embarrassed by me?" Caspar said getting out of Joe's embrace. He walked over to the door, grabbing his jacket and shoes on the way. Caspar has always been uptight about this. Even though people didn't know they were dating, they still said that he wasn't even good enough to be Joe's friend. Let alone his lover.

But what hurt the most is Joe didn't follow Caspar. So Caspar walked down the streets of London with a broken heart. He didn't understand why he wasn't good enough. He truly loved Joe with all his heart. He wanted to yell it to the world. So that's what he did. He came up to a park where Joe and him had a picnic only yesterday.

All the happy memories came flooding back. They had laughed and talked all day. For once they weren't scared what people thought. Usually when they went out they were always cautious that viewers would find out. But this time they didn't care. They wouldn't deny Jaspar or say it was real. So as he walked past the spot where so many good memories were made he felt a tear on his cheek.

Looking up at the sky, Caspar saw that it looked like rain was coming. He didn't care, it only matched his emotions. Was everyone right? Was this just a joke to Joe? See if you can get someone to fall in love with you, only to break your heart. Caspar wouldn't have this. He wouldn't shed another tear for Joe. If Joe didn't care why should he?

Caspar walked over to the lake where he saw a small family of ducks walking along the small beach. If only he could have that. As Caspar was lost in his thoughts he didn't even realize Joe had come up behind him.

Joe had tears streaking down his face. He didn't know why Caspar had ran out in him. The only reason he was waiting to tell the viewers was because he planned on proposing to Caspar during AmityFest. He had it all planned out for the last show. He had video clips that everyone had caught of them as a couple, that he had planned to make into a movie type thing for them to play. Everyone had helped him make the video. They all knew. So as he walked up to the park he saw Caspar sitting in front of the lake. Crying.

"Casp" Joe whispered as he say down by him. Not daring to put a arm around him like he usually did. "I'm sorry."

"There right you know." Caspar whispered still staring at the lake.

"What were they right about Casp." Joe said sliding closer to his boyfriend.

"I really am not good enough for you." He whispered tears falling faster down his face.

"No no no. Don't say that Caspar." Joe said now pulling Caspar into his arms. Caspar didn't push away just cried into Joe's shoulder. Caspar still didn't think he was good enough for Joe. "I love you Caspar Lee. You never forget that. Who cares what other people say." Joe said kissing Caspar's head.

Once Caspar had calmed down they walked through the park hand in hand. "Here let's do something." Joe said stopping Caspar from walking.

"What do you mean?" Caspar asked as he turned around to look at Joe's eyes. His beautiful, beautiful eyes.

"This." Joe said taking a step back. "I LOVE CASPAR LEE. IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY I LOVE CASPAR LEE!" Joe yelled to no one in particular. Once he was done he looked back at Caspar who had a goofy grin on his face.

"I love you to." Caspar whispered pulling Joe closer so that he could kiss him.

Once they had left the park they both realized they only had a thin jacket in and no shirts. Joe had a brilliant idea to go out for a late night dinner, so they could talk and warm up a bit before going home. When they got to the fast food place, they order there food and started talking AmityFest. Joe still was going to propose. After 14 months of dating he was ready. Ready to spend the rest of his life with the man he loved.

"Joe what are you thinking about?" Caspar asked as he looked at his boyfriend who was starring off in a distance.

"Would you marry me? I'm not proposing now but if I did would you say yes?" Joe said turning to face Caspar.

"Yes"