Maybe I Might Like You

Prompt: A bunch of different couples. Jaspar, Troyler and Ronnor (I've been into Ronnor now and there is not enough so i just put my own in here) Joe helps Caspar after he gets beat up

Words: 2600+

Authors Note- Two updates in one night. Wow. Also forgot to mention this but i have a new story called Lullaby. It will have a Jaspar part later on.

For the past few months life had been pretty good for Caspar. He had slowly earned the trust of all of Joe's friends and now considered them his friends also. Even the wonderful Tyler Oakley had said they were friends.

Caspar would be living the perfect life had it not been for his formal friends. Ever since he had left their group, they made sure to make his life a living hell. If he didn't get a black eye, he would get shoved in a locker. If he didn't et laughed at, he would have hateful words thrown at him.

No one knew this though. No one knew that Caspar had to go buy makeup just to cover up the black eye that he had gotten weekly. No one knew Caspar would go home and lie in bed, questioning why he was till around. It had killed Caspar for these past months. Because no one knew.

Joe started to notice this though. For the first two months Caspar was hanging out with the group, he was outgoing. He was always talking and if he wasn't talking he was doing something to make someone laugh. That's one of the things that Joe admired about Caspar. The fact that he could make anyone laugh whenever he wanted to.

The next couple months went by somewhat similar. Caspar was still very talkative, but he wouldn't go out of his way to make someone laugh. Slowly he stopped talking less. His smile became less prominent on his face. His blue eyes that once sparkled, were now dull.

Then this past month. It had been by far the worst for the young South African. He stopped taking unless asked a questioned. The only time he would only hang out was at school. Even then he was constantly looking over his shoulder. Joe didn't know what had happened to make Caspar this way.

"Guys." Joe said once Caspar had gone to the bathroom during their free period. They were all currently sat in the library, finishing homework for the next class like they did every day. "Have you guys noticed Caspar acting differently.

Everyone looked up from thief books, giving the younger Sugg a confused look. "He hasn't been talking as much, but that could be literally anything." Zoe said before turning back to her book. Joe knew that could be the reason, but yet some thing was telling him differently.

"Come on guys. No one goes from always having a word to say to nothing at all. Something's wrong I can feel it." Joe looked across his friends faces again. Stopping when he noticed a Tyler Oakley smirking. "What?"

"Oh it's nothing. It's just that it looks like some one had a crush on a certain blondie. I'm surprised though. If anything I thought maybe you would have a crush on me."

"Tyler." Troye hissed, playfully hitting him on the arm.

"Kidding, kidding." Tyler raised his hands defensively, looking over to his boyfriend, who had a sour look on his face. "Again, Troye? You know I love you and only you."

"Sometimes I wonder." Troye said under his breath. He knew that Tyler loved him dearly, but he still couldn't help the jealousy he felt when he flirted with other boys like that, specially when he was right there.

"Troye..." Troye turned to look at Tyler. A stern look on his face before returning to his history book.

He was reading about the thirty-year-war when a piece of paper hit him in the face. He looked up from his book to see who had thrown it, but everyone was once again buried in their book or writing something. He quickly unfolded the paper to see messy handwriting that he recognized in a instant.